GUCE EXSPOSED??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
damn...i heard those words come right out of Guces mouth too....so are you saying Guce would lie to his fans?

Guce has to be a real life gangster....I mean he's holding a gun in this video and his first words are

"IM SO GANGSTA!!!"

[video=youtube_share;trIT8Uo2Wbs]http://youtu.be/trIT8Uo2Wbs[/video]
LOL @ 2:40 in the video
cmon now....rappers would never talk about something they really aint doin right?
shady and jstalin came dope on this beat.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Yeah, like Shasta Cola. "Shasta" is a word I use" LMFAO "LIKE SHASTA COLA?"
I know I tend to talk gibberish, and people prolly think im crazy...

You will always remember Pepsi, Coke, Hawaiian Punch, and 7up as the OG's.
But Shasta was just another copycat (generic) that made its way to the store shelves and into the publics hands by undercutting/being cheap, yet providing similar tastes.

Dudes a Shasta!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com

But Shasta was just another copycat (generic) that made its way to the store shelves and into the publics hands by undercutting/being cheap, yet providing similar tastes.

Dudes a Shasta!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

Dudes a Shasta!
Go retard or go home.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006

Dudes a Shasta!
LOGICAL ENOUGH FOR ME.

Dec 14, 2011
POINT BLANK. NIGGAS DIED AND STILL IN JAIL OVA THAS BIG BLOCK SHIT. HE THROWING THAT IN HIS BIO LIKE IT WAS A PAST MOVIE HE STARRED IN OR SUMN WHEN ITS REAL LIFE. THAT SHIT IS NOT RIGHT ITS KIDS OUT HERE THAT STILL AINT GOT THEY FATHERS OR THEY LONG GONE AND HE BRAGGING ABOUT IT WHEN HE WASNT EVEN WIT THA SHIT AT ALL. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF HE REALLY WENT DOWN FOR THAT SHIT BUT HE WASNT EVEN APART OF THE CASE. ON TOP OF THAT HE NOT EVEN HOLDING THE NIGGAS DOWN THAT HE GAINED HIS FAME OFF OF. ALL THE WAY OUTTA POCKET
So the same NIGGA who was mad because I called out the ignorant nigga culture that he participates in (as seen here).. is making threads "exposing" rappers over some " real street shit" LMAO... You're a clown, sir..