GUCE EXSPOSED??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Rap is no different than the movies. So why is it such a huge deal if you find out a rapper isn't a real gangster?
NAW IT S NOT EVEN ABOUT BEING GANGSTA ITS ABOUT BEING REAL TO YOSELF AND YO PPL THAT PUT U ON. IF THE VGz WOULD HAVE EXSPOSED HIM SOON AS HE START BANGIN THA POINT. AND THA POINT NEVER EXCEPTED HIM. NONE OF YALL WOULD EVEN BE FUCKIN WITH GUCE BUYING HIS SHIT OR NUTHIN. SO FOR THAT HE SHOULD FOREVER BE GREATFUL AND LOYAL THEY GAVE HIM HIS LIVING. BEFORE THA POINT SHIT HE WAS STR8 LACE MOB I THINK AND IF IM CORRECT WASNT IT ANTIOCH NIGGAS IN THAT GROUP WITH HIM???? NOT TO TAKLE AWAY FROM ANTIOCH BUT THA POINT IS. IF HE WULDA CAME OUT BANGIN ANTIOCH HE WULDNT BE THIS BIG.

AND ON REAL SHIT ITS NUTHIN WRONG WITH BEING A CNA I KNOW REAL HITTERS THAT EITHER ON SOME LEGIT SHIT OR ON OG STATUS AND GOT A FAMILY, THEY CNA AND STILL GOT RESPECT. IF THEY WAS PAYIN ENUFF I WOULD BE A CNA BUT I BET CHU U WOULD HEAR IT IN A LINE OR TWO NOT ON NO CORNY SHIT, BUT ON SOME I WILL DO WHAT I GOT TO TO FEED MY FAMILY TYPE SHIT. BECAUSE ITS APART OF MY LIFE AND THATS WHAT I GIVE U IN MY LYRICS. WHY RAP ABOUT PUSHIN WEIGHT WIT YO YUNG NIGGAS AND BEING IN THA BEEF WHEN REALLY NOBODY RESPECT U AND U A CNA.

AND CLAIMING THAT DRAMA SHIT AINT COOL EITHA HE COULDA KEPT IT LIKE FREE MY NIGGAS ECT ECT. DONT ACT LIKE U IN IT. ITS CASES BOUT MY HOOD THAT I WISH MY NAME WASNT IN, WHILE THIS NIGGA WANNA CLAIM FAME REAL NIGGAS KNOW THAT AINT NUTHIN TO CLAIM. ACTIN LIKE U IN THA BEEF WHEN I GOT REAL BEEF IN THESE STREETS BEEF THAT I WISH WOULDNT POPD OFF CUZ IN REAL BEEF NIGGAS GET KILLED OVER DUMB SHIT. YEA WE TALK ABOUT IT IN RAPS I DO TOO BUT NIGGAS THATS REALLY BEEN THRU OR GOIN THRU IT GOT THAT RIGHT.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Nothing wrong with having a legit job to pave the way . Shit I'd respect a rapper who funded their CD working @ Safeway more than a corner hustler . Work ethic builds character so that shouldn't be an issue . But u should be proud of that . I don't think the rappers are proud of it . ? I could be wrong I never have heard someone do a song talking bout working a 7am-4pm shift @ Fed - Ex then hitting the lab then tending to the family & kids .. That would be something though .

Im sure someone has though . ???? I hope so . I really hope Im wrong . Someone do that song .

Props: Sydal
Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
^ quit trying to change the subject Guce, we know thats you!!!

lol

WAIT A MINUTE

DIDNT GUCE SAYS THAT COUGNUT PASSED HIM THE TORCH ON THIS GANGSTA RAP SHIT?

AHAHA I THINK IT IS NIGGA DONE SENT THA SPAM SQUAD THRU THIS MAFUCKA

AND FUUCK NO COUGNUT IS A REAL LEGEND I KNOW PPL THAT GREW UP WITH COUG TOLD ME STORYS BOUT'EM EVERYBODY LOVED HIM AND HE LOOKD OUT FOR HIS COMMUNITY RESPECT TIL THIS DAY

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
damn...i heard those words come right out of Guces mouth too....so are you saying Guce would lie to his fans?

Guce has to be a real life gangster....I mean he's holding a gun in this video and his first words are

"IM SO GANGSTA!!!"

[video=youtube_share;trIT8Uo2Wbs]http://youtu.be/trIT8Uo2Wbs[/video]
LOL @ 2:40 in the video
cmon now....rappers would never talk about something they really aint doin right?

Jul 8, 2009
FROM THE LOOK OF THESE POST SEEM LIKE HE FUCKD THAT OFF....

Tricia Gregory Then you bragging and boasting about big block..but on stage at an award show with the"enemy".. come on.. I'm not even from the streets and I know thats against the code....
May 16 at 9:39am ·
she must be talking about RBL but what she dont know is Boob and Black been hollered and squashed that shit, and that Boob wish he never went against the grain cuz the majority of his reigned and movement was filled wit people who ratted on him in the end. as far as guce his character is in question in it's entirety but i dnt knw too much to speak on that, but i do know these broads need to stay in they place and out of the shit especially on these websites

Dec 20, 2002
damn...i heard those words come right out of Guces mouth too....so are you saying Guce would lie to his fans?

Guce has to be a real life gangster....I mean he's holding a gun in this video and his first words are

"IM SO GANGSTA!!!"

[video=youtube_share;trIT8Uo2Wbs]http://youtu.be/trIT8Uo2Wbs[/video]
LOL @ 2:40 in the video
cmon now....rappers would never talk about something they really aint doin right?
yeah