Got girl problems... can't seem to get over this one :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Basically I left my job where a girl I liked about a year ago to go work on a film. The film was very stressful with long hours and I became hooked on energy drinks... I was drinking em like a crazy motherfucker and would buy them in crates of 24 at a time... anyway, one early morning shortly after the film had finished I must've been trippin off my nut. just remember I needed to see her cos I missed her so much... I went round to her house at about 5 in the morning and did something very foolish - I ran up to her door and karate kicked it, missing the door itself and putting my leg through one of the glass panels. I was really trippin out and just needed to see her and tell her how I felt...

Anyway all chaos broke out, it woke up her whole family and her father threatened to shoot me so I said sorry, posted some money through the letterbox for the damages and drove off. The police picked me up at about 6 in the morning (like the Ice-T song lol) and I received a caution as luckily they didn't press charges...

The problem is I really do love her even after over a year but shes got a boyfriend now and thinks I'm a lunatic even though it was just the energy drinks and sleep deprivation that tripped me the fuck out :( There's quite an age difference between us, shes only 19 and I'm 33 but I loved her and wanted her to marry me... I've sent her flowers, chocolates, letters, tweets you name it but I haven't seen her for over a year now cos of a restraining order and her father's threats... everyone seems to think it's just an obsession but it's not like that, I'm simply in love with her and we could've been so good together... before all this we flirted a little at work and just had so much in common... God my life fucking sucks...
post her pics

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you need to set the young bitch free. get off her back let her suck a gazillion dicks. fuck fat guys on CL for free cuz shes bored.what you doin, that shit is stalking in some countries.

nigga kicked a glass plate window at 5am and blamed it on energy drinks lmao

33 year olds have learned 'the lesson' by then. you have not learned 'the lesson'.

this songs for you dude. you need to listen HARD to this entire song.

dont dont hurt me again, dont dont hurt me again

dooo you knooow,where your goooing tooo,do you like the things that life is shooowing yooooou

Last edited: