Got girl problems... can't seem to get over this one :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Basically I left my job where a girl I liked about a year ago to go work on a film. The film was very stressful with long hours and I became hooked on energy drinks... I was drinking em like a crazy motherfucker and would buy them in crates of 24 at a time... anyway, one early morning shortly after the film had finished I must've been trippin off my nut. just remember I needed to see her cos I missed her so much... I went round to her house at about 5 in the morning and did something very foolish - I ran up to her door and karate kicked it, missing the door itself and putting my leg through one of the glass panels. I was really trippin out and just needed to see her and tell her how I felt...

Anyway all chaos broke out, it woke up her whole family and her father threatened to shoot me so I said sorry, posted some money through the letterbox for the damages and drove off. The police picked me up at about 6 in the morning (like the Ice-T song lol) and I received a caution as luckily they didn't press charges...

The problem is I really do love her even after over a year but shes got a boyfriend now and thinks I'm a lunatic even though it was just the energy drinks and sleep deprivation that tripped me the fuck out :( There's quite an age difference between us, shes only 19 and I'm 33 but I loved her and wanted her to marry me... I've sent her flowers, chocolates, letters, tweets you name it but I haven't seen her for over a year now cos of a restraining order and her father's threats... everyone seems to think it's just an obsession but it's not like that, I'm simply in love with her and we could've been so good together... before all this we flirted a little at work and just had so much in common... God my life fucking sucks...

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
why would you try & wife up a chick that's 19 & yet you are 33, Bob?

that alone gets your thread undeleted.
maybe even VITAL, the choice is yours.

the siccness generates revenue via post counts, if we have people like you who decide to delete posts due to the fact you have made an ass out of yourself, we would lose money.

What's wrong with that? Young bitches are the best. I'm almost 30, I'll still hit something 18. Not tryna wife up any bitch though.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
why would you try & wife up a chick that's 19 & yet you are 33, Bob?
What's wrong with that? Young bitches are the best. I'm almost 30, I'll still hit something 18. Not tryna wife up any bitch though.
You been making shity posts for 10 years now, you short bus riding bitch.

Feb 8, 2006
Butcher right this diaper sniper must be a virgin 33 tryna wife an 18 year old he had a crush on.
Fuck off I aint no virgin and it weren't no fucking crush... you obviously have never been in love before and are most likely an 18 yr old virgin bitch yourself... hope one day someone breaks your heart and see how you like it cunt.