Got girl problems... can't seem to get over this one :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Fuck off I aint no virgin and it weren't no fucking crush... you obviously have never been in love before and are most likely an 18 yr old virgin bitch yourself... hope one day someone breaks your heart and see how you like it cunt.
Ya I had a girl for 4 years, same age as me and I'm 22 dickhead lmao pretty sure there was more to that then your lil creep stalker obsession with this girl haha.

I got dumped a couple months ago, I moved on cuz I'm not a douche you ol emo, drake ass motherfucker.

If you aren't a next member trolling you have definitely not gotten pussy because the fact that you're alive bodes against that. You'd definitely kill yourself if a girl gave you pussy then didn't answer your calls.

Feb 8, 2006
Ok I'm bored now... me shared story cos thought I'd get some friendly advice, all I've got is a load of haters and people telling me to kill myself. Depression over a girl is not nice and you've no idea how close to the edge I've been over this shit...

Feb 8, 2006
Cheers for that but can't touch weed, makes me overthink and trip the fuck out. Staying away from ketamine too after the last incident lol was an insane drug but never again :)

Feb 8, 2006
Me take back what I said... you people are alright, have cheered me up no end so nice one! Think if I was really bothered I wouldn't have posted this amusing thread cos it is pretty funny... as Butcher so eloquently said I need to forget about this "hoecake" and move on...