***Golden State Warriors 2010-2011 Offseason Thread***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i was talkin to my boy out in vegas who is one of the espn daily dime hoops writers, he said that it wasnt nellie that couldnt get thru to Randolph, its everyone, including his own people, he said that unless his attitude changes 180*, he will never reach his endless potential... Lee is a blue collar guy who does all the things the warriors need done... rebound,defend the paint, etc,etc,... and he earned my respect the other night at the warriors season ticket holder event at the arena, at the end of the night they introduced the team and said they will sign some autographs.. steph signed for a minute, dorell wright signed for a minute, everyone else snuck out the back door except for D lee who took a seat on the stage and signed everything that was givin to him, and looked like he would have sat there all night...

Jan 4, 2006
,defend the paint, etc,etc,... a
i havent watched enough of D Lee to make my own assessment but ive read multiple articles that say he has terrible D. i do agree it was a good pickup though.
Here is what the Knicks beat writer wrote about anthony during 1st game on twitter, if it means anything.

@FisolaNYDN
D'Antoni just screamed at Anthony Randolph to "pass the (bleeping) ball."
3 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply
»

@FisolaNYDN
Anthony Randolph, three fouls, one basket in the first half, yet to play in the second half. Don't think he's hurt.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Anthony Randolph had flashes of brilliance, but makes so many mistakes (especially on defensive rotations) that him going to the knicks is no big loss for golden state. Players in the league should already be realizing their potential. We as fans shouldn't have to be kept waiting years for a guy to develop.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I went to the practice the other day...Everybody looked pretty good...Williams and Jeremy Lin were tryin real hard, it was real nice to see the effort they were putting in at practice, even times when everyone else was horsing around they were working...Ellis looked sharp, Curry looked real sharp...Lee was looking real physical, pushing everyone around as he pleases around the basket during their scrimmage, and hitting most of the shots he was taking too...Radmonovic looked like shit, I dont think I saw him hit one shot, he was moving slow, wasnt where he was supposed to be when they were running plays...The biggest thing I saw was Wright, dude looked lost, he looks like he has natural ability/talent, but anytime they did anything situational or running specific plays he looked like a deer in headlights, fumbled passes, not real impressive ball handling, to put it simply Im not excited about him starting, from what I saw...but all that is just whatever you can gather from seeing one practice, whos to say whats going to happen...and on a sidenote, the new logo/colors on the floor are hella nice, and they had the jerseys in the store and they are dope...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Blake Griffin is beastin right now, but hes 3 of 10 on free throws. Monta is 7 of 10 fg's.

and im glad we kept reggie williams, i dont care if hes undersized at SF, he can play defense and shoot. plus hes a lefty.