GEARS OF WAR 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
oh ok i got the beta code at the pad from homefront/bulletstorm whatever the fuck that game was...ill peep it
just never used the beta code n shit to peep it was goin thru anti video games for a month cuz black ops was making me insane
Unless you have Bulletstorm disc that piece of paper wont do shit for you

Nov 7, 2006
Lovin this game, and when I'm on a dedicated server.. its over for others. In King of the Hill I went 46-10 with 12 caps.
yeah me and my team are pretty ridiculous when it's dedicated servers. now im just unlocking all the executions just so i can run around doing them haaha.

Nov 7, 2006
anyone notice they have an unlock for the hammer of dawn execution now? wich map is it on? or is it just something that might come up tomorrow or some shit

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
What's "execution" mean..I dont notice anything different
Execution is the "finishing move" you perform on a downed enemy, whether it's picking them up as a meat-shield (by pressing X), punching them in the face repeatedly (by pressing Y with standard pistol equipped), weapon specific executions (by pressing Y with different weapons), chainsawing an enemy (holding B), or hitting them with the Retro Lancer Charge (holding B)

OR it could be the gametype, where each enemy has to be killed with an execution or a headshot.

Nov 7, 2006
What's "execution" mean..I dont notice anything different
if you go to your ribbons and all the shit you unlocked it has an execution tab. in it it shows the executions you've unlocked for the weapons you've used and it never had hammer of dawn on there but now it does. it says get 10 kills with hammer of dawn to unlock the execution for it. but there is no HOD on any map yet so i think that might be the special surprise for the last week. maybe even a new level or an old school one.

Status
Not open for further replies.