GEARS OF WAR 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Gears of War 3 will be coming April 2011.
After the success of the first two War games on Vbov 360 and the way things were left off in the second game, a third entry was inevitable. Of course, gamers weren't expecting to learn about Gears of War 3 the way they did this morning when they logged onto Live to see this image:

We suspect that the announcement was a bit of a mix up after Cliff Bleszinski was originally scheduled to appear on the Jimmy Fallon show last night to announce something new. Due to a last minute switcheroo, CliffyB was bumped to Monday's show; but we're guessing those behind the Xbox Live messages didn't hold it back.
While we'll have to wait until Monday night to get the full details, Edge claims to have a source with inside info on Gears 3.
::

Click the link at the bottom for gameplay info.

Mar 12, 2010
no dom =epic fail also need another carmine brother/or sister one that will be un stoppable all scarred up and rugged since it is the conclusion

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I thought the dude with the beard at first was Dom, but then I saw him again and it wasn't.

Here's to speculating the blond chick is a Carmine and she'll be the only one in the family that survives the war.

Mar 12, 2010
i just think it will be funny to have a carmine that lasts i cant see the vid here at work i will try and catch it later but on the real they need the core guys dom baird cole and marcus of course it would be booty maybe they all ride a tactical nuke at the end of the game but you cant play through and not have those guys i thought the addition of tai and dizzy was great but keep the core guys

May 3, 2002
Info from Cliffy B's (Epic Games) twitter:

# Dom has a beard and the blonde IS Anya FYI. about 6 hours ago via txt

# Notice the double barrel shotgun, female soldiers and more. Gears of War 3 coming April 2011. about 14 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# The song from the trailer is called "Heron Blue" by the band "Sun Kil Moon." about 6 hours ago via txt

# Also, Rod confirmed and I'm posting it here: 4 player integrated story co op in the campaign! about 5 hours ago via txt

Feb 23, 2004
i had that fan shit dont work that shit made my 360 over heat faster for some reason then i RROD...shit dont work, better off with out it...just dust it off or open it once a couple months clean it inside.keep away from closed section 360 got to breathe...just youtube it how to open 360 u will be good..but dom is in the video he the one with the beard they just got older.cant wait for this...

May 3, 2002
Yeah, I got one of them also when they first came out.. all it did was collect more dust inside.. and the fans are powered using the xbox systems power, so that draws it down too which isnt good for it. I've had like 5 xbox 360's.. but thats including modded ones that can be banned.

The only ones that last long are the ones with the newer chips and better drives. If its loud then its prob an older one.. i got one that i can barely even hear it reading a disc and its been perfect.

Tips:

You just really need to get canned air and blow the side vents, because it gets really dusty and thats what ends up fuckin it up.

Don't have it on the carpet, cuz the carpet can get the system hotter then normal.

Do Not have it set up vertically. Everyone ive read that has it that way has had trouble. Keep it flat/horizontal. It also avoids having the disc come loose and scratch it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.