GEARS OF WAR 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
•Mon 18th April through Sun 24th - TDM on Thrashball and Checkout only.
•Mon 25th April through Sun 1st - TDM on Thrashball, Checkout, and Trenches only.
•Mon 2nd May through Sun 8th - TDM and KOTH on all 4 beta maps.
•Mon 9th May through Sun 15th - TDM, KOTH, and CTL on all 4 beta maps."

Nov 7, 2006
just played for about an hour real quick to test it and i gotta say i'm lovin it. i could never get into gears 2 that much but this i can see taking over my soul haha. i was just getting my grove from gears 1 back when i decided to hop off it. i'll be back tonight though

Jun 24, 2005
Epic is banning people for doing that.. they said they would ban you from the Beta and the retail game.

The beta is pretty dope.. definately feels like cross between GOW1/2. The new weapons are pretty sick.
Link?

Also, that's pretty dumb of them.

Jun 24, 2005
^Thanks.

It'd be a real shame if they banned people over something that isn't even modding.

Anyway, I deleted it off my hard drive and redeemed my GameStop pre-order code and downloaded it.

If I get banned from the beta, that's fine I guess (even though I want all the unlockables) but I'll be pissed if they ban me from the retail game. That would be really fucking stupid of them.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Ok finally learned it was the nerd rage that was making me level down lol quitting early drops your rank. I was playing ranked, now just player..doesnt matter it all gets reset with the retail. I just want the lancer and Cole

Nov 7, 2006
I'm really diggin the beta.

Fuck the Sawed Off, though.
sawed off is awesome and easy to defend all at once so why you hatin? i always got my retro lancer in case of sawed off people. just back up and pick em apart. everybody i face is at like level 15+ while i'm only at level 9 and still whoop em. i can only play like 2 hours max a day but i did just get cole train now imma try to push for the golden retro. this shit is sick as fuck

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I cant figure out how to use the retro yet..the bullets seem to bounce all around and I walk up to people and hit B and I still cant bayonet 'em

Plus no chainsaw..I use the chainsaw constantly on the reg. lancer

Status
Not open for further replies.