Gears of war 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
It was a good game, before they started releasing patches.. I stopped playin it after Epic fucked it up beyond repair.

I seriously put in like 200+hours into this game tho.. I was one of the top 1,000's in Guardian and Execution up until they released the 2nd patch.

May 3, 2002
It was a good game, before they started releasing patches.. I stopped playin it after Epic fucked it up beyond repair.

I seriously put in like 200+hours into this game tho.. I was one of the top 1,000's in Guardian and Execution up until they released the 2nd patch.
It might of been a good game when it first came out, but the shotguns they fucked up seriously. cuz of people cryin getin owned by it.. I remember testing it out and not aiming shooting straight at the wall and the bulletspray/fire would shoot upwards towards the sky. That is ridiculous!! Its like taking ur fav weapon and just take it outta the next game.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I was playing for a good while earlier was smashing on Annex and King of the Hill still dont have the new Dark Corners map's though, just the Combustible and Snowblind map's.

Wait time wasn't bad and I was by myself at first then joined this group took about 2-3 minutes to start up. I don't count the map voting and Game mode voting in the wait time.

May 6, 2009
Is there a big difference between Gears 1 and Gears 2? I finally played the fist Gears like 2 months ago, and was NOT impressed at all especially considering all the hype around these games. I just found it boring, and the online was boring too. I saw Gears 2 got a 9.5 from Game Informer, is it really that good?

Nov 15, 2007
im ganna be on tonight, im one of the best in the world but a lil rusty since i havent had time to play... hit me up if you wanna get killed or run with me on a team

gamertag = CadaveR 52o

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i guess ill start playing again..i was smashing on fools at the height of my gow2 career lol

im tryna step my fight night 4 legacy up tho

i dont give a fuck about the wait...im smoking weed...it could take longer for all i care i come back 5 min into the game alot of times

with that said i gotta go woop a contenders ass in fight night

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Is there a big difference between Gears 1 and Gears 2? I finally played the fist Gears like 2 months ago, and was NOT impressed at all especially considering all the hype around these games. I just found it boring, and the online was boring too. I saw Gears 2 got a 9.5 from Game Informer, is it really that good?
The first Gears is hella outdated and shotty is too powerful but people still play it, usually fooz who never got used to planting grenades play it.

GOW2 is where its at you can plant grenades, there are more game modes more maps, much more balanced now after all the upgrades. They took out cheap shit like 2 peacing where u stun your opponent after a Melee then blast on impact. Its more strategic and the game is more fluid than in GOW1. How I see it GOW1 is good if you starting.