Gears of war 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
The first Gears is hella outdated and shotty is too powerful but people still play it, usually fooz who never got used to planting grenades play it.

GOW2 is where its at you can plant grenades, there are more game modes more maps, much more balanced now after all the upgrades. They took out cheap shit like 2 peacing where u stun your opponent after a Melee then blast on impact. Its more strategic and the game is more fluid than in GOW1. How I see it GOW1 is good if you starting.
Good shit. Im gonna check it out, need to get gamefly again so I can try it out first and see if I like it, before buying it.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
yeah blindfire or die.. it was even more of a worse gun when u could 2peice.. but atleast 2peiceing took skill, compared to jus blindfire.. move this way.. blindfire.. move that way.. blindfire or my favorite getagainstwall.. blindfire.. getagainstanotherwall.. blindfire.. pickupandrapeagainstawall

Oct 9, 2008
Just bought this and the first one was on sale for $20 too so i said fuck it n got both...just played the camaign so far, seems cool but i still aint chainsawed nobody yet i keep dying when i try lol

Oct 9, 2008
Holy shit!!! This game is dope!! Totally worth buying the 360...at first i was just playin the campaign which is tite but i just tryed my first online match and that shit was tite as fuck!! Shotgunnin the shit outa dudes and pickin em up for meat shields while blastin other fools is the shit!!! lol

Oct 9, 2008
Is it just me or is your assault rifles completely worthless on multiplayer?? I can only pull off kills wit the shotgun or whatever i pick up..Seem like you gott put 300 rounds in someone wit the rifle the only kills i get wit it are melee