Fuck that faggot eminem for shitting on 2pac's legacy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Eminem is still one of my favorite rappers... and I thought Recovery was a really good album

this thread has turned into bullshit though... you guys are arguing about who's better when it all comes down to opinions

I think Aesop Rock is nerdy ass lame back pack rap, and I don't like that shit... if you do, good for you...I like Eminem... neither of us are right or wrong

people trying to pass off opinions as facts in here... shut up already

and I think it's funny how there's a few siccness members who are ALWAYS talking about Eminem, but obviously hate him... I'm not calling you a "hater"

just saying you don't like him... you don't like him, that's fine... but why constantly talk about him, whatever... I'm sure I'm guilty of being in dumb arguments like this too, I just haven't been lately, and taking a step back... I see how fucking retarded it is. Arguing about opinions is just beating the shit out of a dead ass horse

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Where am I stating opinions? Everything I've said in here has been unbiased facts.

The fact people are dissing one guy for his voice and not Eminem's is hilarious and just shows how much they dickride Eminem.
you obviously don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Find one biased comment I made in this thread.

Rhythm, creativity/complexity, and originality are not opinionated qualities in hip hop. They speak for themselves therefore they are facts.
if you think eminem has uncreative simple and unoriginal raps then your opinion is useless in the first place and irrellevant. like i said before. YOUR favorite rappers would suck a giraffes cock to land on a song with eminem or to experience his success whether they say it or not.

Apr 2, 2010
if you think eminem has uncreative simple and unoriginal raps then your opinion is useless in the first place and irrellevant. like i said before. YOUR favorite rappers would suck a giraffes cock to land on a song with eminem or to experience his success whether they say it or not.

Wow, how does he write this stuff?

Doubt it, most underground artists can careless about fame they just make quality music and enough money to get by. Believe it or not, if any of them actually had a artist like Eminem in their music they would automatically lose fans on the spot because it would sacrifice the dignity of their material.

Once again were talking about a guy that makes songs like that^ (very often I might add, some even worse and more immature) compared to well thought out material with substance. Half of the songs Eminem writes I couldn't even bring myself down enough to write that garbage, thats just me personally though. Theres nothing wrong with venting pure emotion but you really lose momentum if theres no thought provoking or hard hitting lines which is where Eminem rarely delivers.

I know your trolling but slow your roll, unless you really are that oblivious then I feel sorry for you.

Feb 7, 2006
eminem is one of the dopest mainstream and at one time underground MC's to touch a mic he wack now though, I can't fade his shit. Is he the best, hell no, one of the best, hell yeah. But count is right wether you dig it or not aesop is in his own league.

Apr 2, 2010
most back pack/underground rappers are so focused on keeping up that persona that they never relax and have fun.
True and fair enough, most artists I listen to do fuck around on a couple tracks though.

That Kim song is a perfect example of what I said, he says shit so straight forward with no creativity but his emotion entertains people enough to get into I guess..I probably loved the song as a little boy but now it just sounds like a kid throwing a temper tantrum.

25 to Life has a couple of great lines, but still maintains immaturity. Then again, I guess that explains why he is making a track for problems that are almost 20 years old in his life, by now he could make an entire compilation album for Kim. For someone whos almost 40 its sad to see people not grow up and move on from shit like that.

Stan and Like Toy Soldiers are legit tracks, Mosh too which is prob one of my fav tracks from him.

I guess to be fair Eminem does have a wide demographic, and he has to consider making several tracks per album for the young kids. I'd like to hear more tracks like 25 to Life but without the random outbursts and filler lines.

I'm done though, just shocked to see people still say Eminem is the best when theres under-appreciated artists out there.

Nov 7, 2006
When em raps about his struggles he just sound emo even looks like 1, when pac does it he sound like a man....and yes em is more lyrical but that doesnt make you a better rapper especially when you dont got any interessting subjects to say...

Also why did he transform in micheal scofield of prison break? I think the old em is great but now...
well i never did say he was better than 2pac, i actually said i like tupac better. eminem's subjects are usually interesting besides his corny joke songs. and he transformed because for the 1st time in his life he's sober. that shit will change the way you look ya know lol. heres the facts, eminem is a good rapper and if you disagree then your an idiot. if you dont like him than thats one thing but to say he's not good is just stupid. and Count you still posting one bad song and acting like its the entire discography? lol @ Aesop being better than em. you can ask any good MC and i bet 90% of the time they would say em. not saying it's true but the things your stating arent fact my man, they're just opinions.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
True and fair enough, most artists I listen to do fuck around on a couple tracks though.

That Kim song is a perfect example of what I said, he says shit so straight forward with no creativity but his emotion entertains people enough to get into I guess..I probably loved the song as a little boy but now it just sounds like a kid throwing a temper tantrum.

25 to Life has a couple of great lines, but still maintains immaturity. Then again, I guess that explains why he is making a track for problems that are almost 20 years old in his life, by now he could make an entire compilation album for Kim. For someone whos almost 40 its sad to see people not grow up and move on from shit like that.

Stan and Like Toy Soldiers are legit tracks, Mosh too which is prob one of my fav tracks from him.

I guess to be fair Eminem does have a wide demographic, and he has to consider making several tracks per album for the young kids. I'd like to hear more tracks like 25 to Life but without the random outbursts and filler lines.

I'm done though, just shocked to see people still say Eminem is the best when theres under-appreciated artists out there.
you just proved how fucking stupid you are. 25 to life isnt about kim. its about hip hop you fucking faggot. the problem isnt that he isnt creative enough. obviously hes too creative for you because the shits goin right over your head son.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
25 to life. how old was eminem when he blew up?

shit not simple enough for you son thats the real problem. keep clownin yourself though!

Apr 2, 2010
you just proved how fucking stupid you are. 25 to life isnt about kim. its about hip hop you fucking faggot. the problem isnt that he isnt creative enough. obviously hes too creative for you because the shits goin right over your head son.
Actually, I didn't listen to the entire song (just the first verse and part of the second) because I got bored like I said. Recovery is also the only cd I didn't hear from him, I dl but never listened through it bc nothing stood out from the first few tracks.

"Fuck you hip-hop
I'm leaving you, my life sentence is served bitch"

Yeah, that really goes over heads..Your just hurt I insulted your idol. Good concept for a song, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who rolled his eyes and thought it was about Kim during the first verse. Which is why I turned it off.

Next time I'll make sure to suffer through a whole Eminem song just for you Phil.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Actually, I didn't listen to the entire song (just the first verse and part of the second) because I got bored like I said. Recovery is also the only cd I didn't hear from him, I dl but never listened through it bc nothing stood out from the first few tracks.

"Fuck you hip-hop
I'm leaving you, my life sentence is served bitch"

Yeah, that really goes over heads..Your just hurt I insulted your idol. Good concept for a song, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who rolled his eyes and thought it was about Kim during the first verse. Which is why I turned it off.

Next time I'll make sure to suffer through a whole Eminem song just for you Phil.
i aint hurt lol. you aint gotta do shit except know what youre talkin about when youre speakin which obviously isnt your forte'.

Nov 7, 2006
see Count admitted to doing what i figured most people did with recovery and thats not give it a shot. he flips shit in that cd and the begining of the album isnt as strong as the 2nd half. the most emo song on there is space bound but at the very end he kills the bitch and blows his brains out so it wasnt emo it was just a cool ass story. but hey it is what it is. haters gonna hate but why the fuck you even arguing about new em when you never even gave it a shot? fucking stupidity.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I honestly gave Recovery a shot, but I can't stand Em's voice, to be honest. It's too whiny, and though he's talented lyrically, his creativity isn't what it used to be. I understand the nature of the industry though, and how people call him the greatest. I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

May 1, 2009
Your point of bringing up his Recovery sales also holds no legitimacy since Relapse sold 4.5 million copies and look how many people hated that album. Its more or less old time fans putting faith in their artist and purchasing his album based on his past performances regardless of how bad the product is.
I understand what you're saying, but that kind of proves my point right there. Recovery sold significantly more than Relapse. The facts show that people in general are not getting tired of him. So while i think you and many others, especially his older fans, are getting tired of him, to say people are "already getting tired of him" just doesnt seem accurate to me. Not to mention i have a hard time saying "already" tired of him after 10 years. I'd use that phrasing for someone that has been around a year or two and then people get tired of them.