Fuck that faggot eminem for shitting on 2pac's legacy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
Eminem is producing like 8 or 9 cuts on the new 2pac album

1. Nobody wants to hear his shitty production on a tupac record. Johnny J was pacs main producer, he needs to be handling most of the work, as well as maybe a few producers who did a handful of tupac tracks like DJ quik or Dr dre

2. Even worse, G unit, Obie trice, and whatever other whack fukker in ems crew is gonna be on the album. Tupac did not know these people. Em actually took spice 1's verse off the ressurection soundtrack and threw on 50 cent!

3. If you thought it couldnt get any worse, it does. They used some studio tricks to make tupacs voice say "G UNIT!
" and "MY NIGGA EM"...and some other shit. What a joke.

Dont buy this album...i wish some rappers would get at em for this. First the racist tapes drop, then he puts out a horrible album in Encore, now this...somebody put this guy in his place

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
ah shit,somebody said something bad about eminem...i can already see the word "hater" getting thrown around 40 times...but really,from what i have heard of that album i'm not feeling it at all,production or feature wise like was mentioned,it just doesnt have a 2pac album feel,it sounds like what it is in reality,a thrown together album

Apr 25, 2002
i agree this shit is just a bad cut and paste job.........got 2pac saying shit like g unit in the house drop that shit em and other bullshit his beats suck

Jun 24, 2004
When the fuck will you fools learn? They so far on Em's And G Units dick they could put out a pop christmas album and they would eat that shit right up. Its about money, they could give a fuck less if people like us like there shit. As long as 12 year old girls and 16 year white kids buy this shit. IT WONT EVER CHANGE.

Nov 30, 2002
1) i like some of em's producing..
2)encore is not a bad album..
3) Obie Trice is a savage on the mic... as for 50.. he's coo.. i dunno about on a pac album
4)yeah.. fuckin with pacs voice is stupid... but money is money.. you'd do the same too
5) eminem did not just say "hey.. im gonna produce pac's album".. chances are he was selected or something...
6) who gives a fuck

pz

Jun 30, 2004
they need yuk cbo, e 40 richie rich people Pac liked not some gay ass Gay Unit bitches or Ems producing, maybe like 1 or 2 songs but 8 fuck that. naw take that back no tracks produce by Em. strictly people pac worked with.

Jun 24, 2004
BayRider04 said:
they need yuk cbo, e 40 richie rich people Pac liked not some gay ass Gay Unit bitches or Ems producing, maybe like 1 or 2 songs but 8 fuck that. naw take that back no tracks produce by Em. strictly people pac worked with.

This is about money, not what you want. Thought people would start to realize this............

Jul 9, 2002
People do realize it's about money but it is still a damn shame how Pac's music has been slowly getting worse and worse with each album. This album will be the worst Pac album ever released. Death Row's new mixx classics sound better than this shit.

K

KAH

Krown said:
Eminem is producing like 8 or 9 cuts on the new 2pac album

1. Nobody wants to hear his shitty production on a tupac record. Johnny J was pacs main producer, he needs to be handling most of the work, as well as maybe a few producers who did a handful of tupac tracks like DJ quik or Dr dre

2. Even worse, G unit, Obie trice, and whatever other whack fukker in ems crew is gonna be on the album. Tupac did not know these people. Em actually took spice 1's verse off the ressurection soundtrack and threw on 50 cent!

3. If you thought it couldnt get any worse, it does. They used some studio tricks to make tupacs voice say "G UNIT!
" and "MY NIGGA EM"...and some other shit. What a joke.

Dont buy this album...i wish some rappers would get at em for this. First the racist tapes drop, then he puts out a horrible album in Encore, now this...somebody put this guy in his place
dr. dre never did any producing 4 pac he jus said he did but really it was daz doin the producing thats y pac never really liked dre cause he was takin credit 4 shit he didnt do

Feb 8, 2003
This album is weak as fuck. You can download it at www.Simplemp3s.com. Em only did two tight beats on here the rest are ass and sounds the same. Pac didn't even like Dre so why would they put Dre's proteges on this album.

Dam,n they fucked up Pacs legacy majorly. I got all the originals and this shit can't touch the O.G. on the bootleg Makaveli albums.

DJ Quik or Johnny J or Mike Dean should have been the producer of this album not Eminem and his orchastra sample beats.

BETTER DAYZ imo is still the best re done Pac album released

Nov 2, 2002
its just music....chill

Artists make albums for OUR entertainment value. Yea, thats right, they are serving US.

Do you think pac got into the rap game for fun? no. He did it to make money. And eminem is doing the same thing.

For every person that hates eminems production, theres probly 3 who like it. Its just different opinions and tastes in music. So dont be sayin shit as a matter of fact, say it as a matter of opinion.

dont say: eminem is a bad producer
say: I dont like Eminems production skillz

damn, at least be gratefull folks is going through all this hassel to release something for OUR entertainment. They are at least TRYING to make it as good as possible because if it really did "suck" people wouldnt buy it.

I personally think it would be interesting to hear some different sounding 2pac for a change. Maybe ill like it, maybe i wont.

Mar 11, 2003
im cool off that said:
its just music....chill

Artists make albums for OUR entertainment value. Yea, thats right, they are serving US.

Do you think pac got into the rap game for fun? no. He did it to make money. And eminem is doing the same thing.

For every person that hates eminems production, theres probly 3 who like it. Its just different opinions and tastes in music. So dont be sayin shit as a matter of fact, say it as a matter of opinion.

dont say: eminem is a bad producer
say: I dont like Eminems production skillz

damn, at least be gratefull folks is going through all this hassel to release something for OUR entertainment. They are at least TRYING to make it as good as possible because if it really did "suck" people wouldnt buy it.

I personally think it would be interesting to hear some different sounding 2pac for a change. Maybe ill like it, maybe i wont.

Please shut up. Eminem has tons of money, he claims to rep hip hop...out of respect he shouldnt have taken on this project or at least not made it a big shady/aftermath promotion. Using studio tricks to make a dead man say hes your "nigga"...pathetic. And im a big fan of the Slim Shady LP...but i think hes fallen off harder than anyone. And his production is considered weak among hip hop heads.