Fuck that faggot eminem for shitting on 2pac's legacy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
i see your point showdown but johnny z is a legend

his name is Johnny J not johnny Z lol that dj locjaw nigga is a dumb fuk and dont even know nothing

Afeni personally asked eminem to do that loyal to the game album. like i said it wasnt that good bc beats didnt fit but pac life album was worse. atleast Em got Pac another platinum plaque to his legacy and earned his mother millions more for that album i give him props for that. i would see if it flopped but it didnt so he did his job.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
If em is truly producing it. I will not pay for it. I don't get the point of changing the beats. Music is timeless. I pop in All Eyez On Me I don't think of it sounding like 96 rap just good music. . .
I agree and 2pac original songs are songs he put out the way he wanted!!!
Changing beats is like kinda disrescpectfull if u ask me, they should respect the mans whishes and leave it how he left it.

I like how people think its ems love for pac while its just another way to make his own name bigger by associating his name with pac...so he can built his own legacy just like pac.

Feb 8, 2003
I agree and 2pac original songs are songs he put out the way he wanted!!!
Changing beats is like kinda disrescpectfull if u ask me, they should respect the mans whishes and leave it how he left it.

I like how people think its ems love for pac while its just another way to make his own name bigger by associating his name with pac...so he can built his own legacy just like pac.
Deathrow bout to put out a new tupac album this year with original material the way he recorded it. they just mixing and mastering it.

Nov 7, 2006
Stop it...

If I made a top 100 list of rappers based on skill and originality/creativity I don't think Eminem would even be on it.
well since you already stated being too lyrical is a bad thing in the royce thread i think your opinion is invalid cause they talking about pure rhymes nothing else. and while your at it make that list. im dying to see what it looks like lol.

Feb 8, 2003
Stop it...

If I made a top 100 list of rappers based on skill and originality/creativity I don't think Eminem would even be on it.

you hating now bc Em is def one the most creative original rappers ever. im not even a big fanof his but i gotta give it up to him. name somebody(not no broke ass unknown immitator) making money that sounds like him.

Apr 2, 2010
fool please.... you hating now stop listening to rap music now. Em is def one the most creative original rappers ever. im not even a big fanof his but i gotta give it up to him. name somebody(not no broke ass unknown immitator) making money that sounds like him.
Why do I have to name somebody that sounds like Em and make the same money as him?

I think any rapper that values their material doesn't want to sound like a idiot using those stupid squeeling voices. Theres a million rappers that rap randomly about their personal issues and have demented thoughts, I reassure you Eminem isn't the only person using this approach in his music. The only difference is most people get over those type of things after 20 years, I do realize Eminem is immature however.

And if Eminem is one of the most creative rappers ever who the fuck do you listen to besides him? lmao I'm really curious..

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Why do I have to name somebody that sounds like Em and make the same money as him?

I think any rapper that values their material doesn't want to sound like a idiot using those stupid squeeling voices. Theres a million rappers that rap randomly about their personal issues and have demented thoughts, I reassure you Eminem isn't the only person using this approach in his music. The only difference is most people get over those type of things after 20 years, I do realize Eminem is immature however.

And if Eminem is one of the most creative rappers ever who the fuck do you listen to besides him? lmao I'm really curious..
Vinnie Paz, Earl, Tyler, Obie Trice, Andre Nickatina, Slick Rick, Chamillionaire, Jadakiss, The Jacka, Locksmith, Kid Cudi, old Kanye, Slaughterhouse, Tech N9ne, Hopsin....

and Eminem is easily at the top of the creativity list. Maybe not number 1, but hes up there

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Eminem is producing like 8 or 9 cuts on the new 2pac album

1. Nobody wants to hear his shitty production on a tupac record. Johnny J was pacs main producer, he needs to be handling most of the work, as well as maybe a few producers who did a handful of tupac tracks like DJ quik or Dr dre

2. Even worse, G unit, Obie trice, and whatever other whack fukker in ems crew is gonna be on the album. Tupac did not know these people. Em actually took spice 1's verse off the ressurection soundtrack and threw on 50 cent!

3. If you thought it couldnt get any worse, it does. They used some studio tricks to make tupacs voice say "G UNIT!
" and "MY NIGGA EM"...and some other shit. What a joke.

Dont buy this album...i wish some rappers would get at em for this. First the racist tapes drop, then he puts out a horrible album in Encore, now this...somebody put this guy in his place
Someone has ruined every 2pac album (save R U Still Down) post Makaveli. This won't be any different.

Jan 12, 2006
eminems emo raps can eat a dick. im tired of hearing his depressing rants of cats working his momma, and how one week he's in love with his slut ass baby momma and the next week he wants a bury her alive.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I like em but most of you people seem to have media brainwashed you or something....
And I agree more or less with Count Slapula, there are loads of rappers out there that at least have something interessting to say and this is more important to me than rhyming about immature bullshit.

And that fool talking bout em better than pac is just crazy. But you cant argue with stans that have their favorite rapper balls parked in their mouth...

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i love vinnie paz,necro,tech n9ne, chino xl,crooked i etc..put it this way bad meets evil kinda ruined all 6's and 7's for me personally if that makes any sense ..came out at the same time ...

Apr 2, 2010
Vinnie Paz, Earl, Tyler, Obie Trice, Andre Nickatina, Slick Rick, Chamillionaire, Jadakiss, The Jacka, Locksmith, Kid Cudi, old Kanye, Slaughterhouse, Tech N9ne, Hopsin....

and Eminem is easily at the top of the creativity list. Maybe not number 1, but hes up there
Good list of rappers but they are not that creative. Maybe with the exception of Earl and Hospin although I need to hear more from them.

And like homie said above, emotional/depressive rap is not creative (unless you make it conceptual). Especially when you say it straight forward like Eminem, he never says anything elaborately.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Good list of rappers but they are not that creative. Maybe with the exception of Earl and Hospin although I need to hear more from them.

And like homie said above, emotional/depressive rap is not creative (unless you make it conceptual). Especially when you say it straight forward like Eminem, he never says anything elaborately.
Who would you consider creative? Besides those two.

Nov 7, 2006
eminems emo raps can eat a dick. im tired of hearing his depressing rants of cats working his momma, and how one week he's in love with his slut ass baby momma and the next week he wants a bury her alive.
lol @ complaining about emo rap when your in a 2pac thread where 2pac was just as emo. lemme guess he's dead so he gets a pass lol.

Nov 7, 2006
so now your saying he's not as talented because when em raps he raps straight forward and doesnt elaborate his shit? so now you have to be an elaborate rapper to be good or something cause last i checked 2pac didnt even do that or B.I.G. or any rapper who made a difference. so yeah i'm done talking in this thread about eminem since it was never meant to be about his lyrics but his beats on a 2pac album.