Fuck that faggot eminem for shitting on 2pac's legacy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
if you think eminem has uncreative simple and unoriginal raps then your opinion is useless in the first place and irrellevant. like i said before. YOUR favorite rappers would suck a giraffes cock to land on a song with eminem or to experience his success whether they say it or not.

So your saying your on eminems dick because your faVorite artists are?

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
well i never did say he was better than 2pac, i actually said i like tupac better. eminem's subjects are usually interesting besides his corny joke songs. and he transformed because for the 1st time in his life he's sober. that shit will change the way you look ya know lol. heres the facts, eminem is a good rapper and if you disagree then your an idiot. if you dont like him than thats one thing but to say he's not good is just stupid. and Count you still posting one bad song and acting like its the entire discography? lol @ Aesop being better than em. you can ask any good MC and i bet 90% of the time they would say em. not saying it's true but the things your stating arent fact my man, they're just opinions.
I like the old em but not the new and I know he didnt lost his lyrical talent but im just not impressed with his new shit compared other music that haVe came out.

But I just cant stand the stans claiming (and getting mad when u disagree) hes the best because at the end its just an opinion like you said

Nov 18, 2010
this dude's a fucking bird (phil)

he keeps blabbing on and on and on IT'S OPINIONS DUMB ASSES. Take all your paragraphs phil and and start working on a novel about eminem's ball and how good they taste to you. And you know, if we want some fag-written story about why his opinion is the best we'll check your book.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
no. i said 99 out of 100 rappers you or anyone else claim are so much better than him would do anything to work with him and consider him one of the best. i dont like a lot of artists but i dont take credit from them. like pac, he was hella overrated as a rapper but as an overall entertainer i cant take nothing from him. he's one of the greatest ever.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this dude's a fucking bird (phil)

he keeps blabbing on and on and on IT'S OPINIONS DUMB ASSES. Take all your paragraphs phil and and start working on a novel about eminem's ball and how good they taste to you. And you know, if we want some fag-written story about why his opinion is the best we'll check your book.
that the best you got? lmao

who's on his ball? the dude that respects his talent or the faggots that claim to hate him but pop up in every em thread so they can diss him?

im not a huge aesop rock fan but when i see a thread about him, i pass it over. why? because im not a faggot who obviously has deep issues about white boys who dominate the rap game. sorry you lose. i dont post in threads about rappers i dont like. you bitches have like these 2nd grade crushes on him and shit.

Nov 18, 2010
that the best you got? lmao

who's on his ball? the dude that respects his talent or the faggots that claim to hate him but pop up in every em thread so they can diss him?

im not a huge aesop rock fan but when i see a thread about him, i pass it over. why? because im not a faggot who obviously has deep issues about white boys who dominate the rap game. sorry you lose. i dont post in threads about rappers i dont like. you bitches have like these 2nd grade crushes on him and shit.
blah blah blah only read two lines and knew you were stupid as fuck

hated on em once n it cuz he went garbage, period case closed shut ur mouth u lick em nuts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
like i said. u in a thread about a rapper you dont listen to = jealous hate or flat out dickriding. which one are you? or a combination of the two?

Nov 18, 2010
lol fags prob talkin on aim like "go comment on my response" who says owned? u know... besides 15 year old losers who play COD all day?

but anyway, that still doesn't make any sense that is why he changed his argument. This is a thread saying em is wack, not good, so me agreeing makes sense, you going out of your way writing paragraph after paragraph to defend him = stan.

n seriously, you two are quite clearly a fag couple so sayin someone else is dickriding is pretty ironic.

oh and i have eminem CDs, so you can take ur garbage "hate, jealousy" and other wack ass arguments and shove em up ur ass.

Feb 8, 2003
lol fags prob talkin on aim like "go comment on my response" who says owned? u know... besides 15 year old losers who play COD all day?

He called your azz out pefectly so there for you got OWNED. now sit in the corner.

IM Not 15 or i dont play COD. so try again fuk boy. Em caking up shit im caking up(from my business) and you still broke hating on a message board in a 7 year old thread thread about a rapper u supposely dont like and saying garbage.

anyway keep doing your job and keeping this old tired ass thread alive. im done with it.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

but anyway, that still doesn't make any sense that is why he changed his argument. This is a thread saying em is wack, not good, so me agreeing makes sense, you going out of your way writing paragraph after paragraph to defend him = stan.

n seriously, you two are quite clearly a fag couple so sayin someone else is dickriding is pretty ironic.

oh and i have eminem CDs, so you can take ur garbage "hate, jealousy" and other wack ass arguments and shove em up ur ass.
it WASNT about em bein wack. it was about em remaking some pac songs that were wack. and i agreed with that fact not to mention it. if i was an eminem dickrider i would have tried justifying eminem redoing all that shit which i didnt. thats called objectivity.

Nov 7, 2006
I honestly gave Recovery a shot, but I can't stand Em's voice, to be honest. It's too whiny, and though he's talented lyrically, his creativity isn't what it used to be. I understand the nature of the industry though, and how people call him the greatest. I don't agree with it, but I understand it.
see i respect your opinion cause i understand what your saying and i know you atleast listened to the cd. count just proved he didnt even give it a shot yet he's saying he sucks now. and you know what his creativity isnt what it is anymore but i think thats cause he's just rapping straight foward now for the most part. he has some real creative lines here and there but never full songs. but i personally like when the rapper brings you in to there world like that and i personally relate to alot of recovery which is why i like it. and why is there so much mention about his nuts in here? what the fuck did i miss when i wasnt in here for a day lol.

Nov 18, 2010
He called your azz out pefectly so there for you got OWNED. now sit in the corner.

IM Not 15 or i dont play COD. so try again fuk boy. Em caking up shit im caking up(from my business) and you still broke hating on a message board in a 7 year old thread thread about a rapper u supposely dont like and saying garbage.

anyway keep doing your job and keeping this old tired ass thread alive. im done with it.
so cuz i dont like eminem's music anymore im broke? ok

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
So, only materialistic faggots like Eminem? Yeah, I want to hear rappers talk about their money and success all day...

Some boring ass mother fuckers in here...
for supposedly listening to conscious complex elaborate thinking mans rap yous a dumb mufucka. really. you are fucking stupid.

Apr 2, 2010
for supposedly listening to conscious complex elaborate thinking mans rap yous a dumb mufucka. really. you are fucking stupid.
Then put Smigg's post in perspective, is he really saying broke people dislike Eminem? That is literally the dumbest shit I ever heard in my life.

Go troll somewhere else faggot, you suck at it.