Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"He's going to bring all these jobs back... well how exactly is he going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? Theres-uhuhuh eh... There's no answer to it. He just says well uhuh I'm uh I'm going to negotiate a better deal... well howuh... what uh How exactly are you going to do that? What magic wand do you have?"

Jun 21, 2016
"He's going to bring all these jobs back... well how exactly is he going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? Theres-uhuhuh eh... There's no answer to it. He just says well uhuh I'm uh I'm going to negotiate a better deal... well howuh... what uh How exactly are you going to do that? What magic wand do you have?"

lel trump doing more than obomba before he is even in office, you can't write this stuff

and people wanted to vote for shilary

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Copied from the thread on /pol/ - FBI Anon popped in to say WE HAVE TO LOOK IN TO THIS
Ashley worked as a lobbyist for Progress Energy and her specialty was legislative and regulatory affairs.
2 days after Gifford is shot in Tucson, Duke Energy and Progress Energy announce merger. Ashley would be one of the main people involved with Progress Energy's/Duke Energy's compliance to HR 3585.
She would have been working on Soros' side. So why was she supposedly offed? Maybe she had a change of heart or came into knowledge of a plot that she did not want to go along with.
And Ashley used to work for Congresswoman D-Rosa DeLauro. And how is DeLauro connected to Soros?
Soros contributed to her campaign and she is part of the Democratic Party that sent the Soros Letter in 2004 which allowed the Shadow Party of Soros to emerge on the DC Scene.
She opened the door for Soros by her signature on the bottom of the invitation letter sent to Soros from the DEM party. Rosa DeLauro also was the congresswoman who allowed Rahm Emmanuel to stay in her DC apartment free of charge later on in the Obama Administration.
Ashley Turton also worked for DeLauro before she went to work for Progress Energy. If there was a plot to be spilled, she would probably have knowledge of it being linked on 2 fronts.
So was Ashley Turton's death an accident or was it murder to cover up the Soros plot to assassinate Congresswoman Gabrille Gifford? And was John Wheeler murdered to cover up the link to Jared Loughner?
Did an hour or so of digging and found some interesting connections including a plausible motive, Obama/Clinton cronyism, and Russian nuclear energy.
A quick primer: Ashley Turton worked for Progress Energy Inc. and was involved in their upcoming merger deal with Duke Energy (this is all in the green energy sector). She died under suspicious circumstances on January 10, 2011, the same day Duke agreed to buy Progress for $13.7 billion in stock, creating the largest U.S. power company upon winning merger approval from regulators. Turton would have played a key role discussing the merger. (Progress Energy Lobbyist Ashley Turton Dies in Not-Entirely-Explained Car Fire | Sunshine State News | Florida Political News).
Summary of conclusions: (1) Duke Energy is in bed with Clinton/Obama; (2) Duke energy would massively benefit from the merger (3) The merger was bad for Progress and Turton was in a perfect position to kill it.
(1) Duke Energy, under CEO Jim Rogers, is in bed with Clinton/Obama. Duke Energy is one of the [largest recipients of federal green energy stimulus grants][http://www.bizjournals.com/charlott...ke-energy-scored-almost-900m-from-grants.html) and a top-level donor ($1m - $5m) to Clinton Foundation. CEO Jim Rogers is an Obama donor and cheerleader as well as a regularly-featured attendee for the Clinton Global Initiative.
In 2010:
Duke Energy received a license exempting it from the Treasury Department's uranium enrichment sanctions regime, allowing the company to take delivery of a good or service from O.A.O. Techsnabexport Company Limited. OFAC redactions make it impossible to tell what type of good or service was at issue, or precisely why Duke would need an OFAC license. Thomas Williams, a Duke spokesman, did not respond to a request for comment on the license. The sanctions regime at issue relates to a Clinton-era agreement, known as the H.E.U. Purchase Agreement. The agreement provided that 500 tons of highly enriched uranium from dismantled Russian nuclear weapons would be blended to proliferation-resistant low-enriched uranium by 2013. The material would be sold to the United States for resale as fuel for commercial nuclear power plants.
Also in 2010, Tenex, that Russian company, created a U.S. subsidiary called TENAM Corporation, whose general director got nailed on conspiracy to commit money laundering in 2015. Food for thought.
I'm sure the rabbit hole goes deeper but I've made my point.
(2) Duke Energy would massively benefit from the merger.
Let's go back to Duke Energy's history of receiving stimulus grants, found here. Notice that, in 2010, a year before the merger, both Progress and Duke both scored $200 million in stimulus money from the Smart Grid Investment Grant Program. $200 million was the maximum award - only 4 companies received it (Duke, Progress, and two others also part of the swamp). So the merger (which was definitely in the works in 2010) effectively allowed Duke Energy to double up on free taxpayer money.
More importantly, though, Duke Energy would throw a coup immediately after the merger and unseat Progress CEO William Johnson and replace him with Jim Rogers. Originally, the merger deal had Johnson stay on as CEO with Rogers underneath.
(3) The merger was bad for Progress and Turton was in a perfect position to kill it.
The CEO hijacking caused an uproar as Progress' board would never have done the deal had they known this would happen. This prompted a shitshow of settlements and litigation lasting years.
Why wouldn't they have approved? Because Progress had a better offer on the table from Dominion Resources. You see, corporate law requires directors to take the best deal available. Dominion offered more money, so the only reason they could choose Duke was because of non-monetary factors - a big one being their ability to keep their CEO.
If Progress had known about this, Duke Energy would have gotten FUCKED. One expert states:
"The calculus was that, if this was revealed a week ago, this would have delayed the merger," Gruber said."There would have been something all parties would've wanted to investigate. Another extension of time might have jeopardized the whole merger." If the merger wasn't finalized by July 8, either side could have walked away without penalty.
But now that the merger was finalized, Progress is fucked, since backing out would cost them hundreds of millions in termination fees.
CONCLUSION: I think Turton knew about or suspected this and was either on her way to alert the board before the deal closed, or would have later raised issue with the regulators to prevent approval. If so, she would be a HUGE threat to Duke Energy and the entire Clinton/Obama green energy machine.
MOVING FORWARD: Find out more about Duke Energy around 2010-2011 and cross reference any persons of interest with those involved with the Clean Power Plan in early 2016.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The Eyes can not See, What the Mind does not Know

I went to university and began in Microbiology. Ended in Nursing. Studied Political science, sociology, and psychology with a lot of arguments with those particular teachers. I picked up from those 3 studies that manipulation was the main effect and study; not what was best for a population.
I decided to do this to educate the public on seeing deception and not be fooled. I understand that most people will not like what is shown and refuse to see it and at times attack. I only plan on making videos heavily up until the election and then sporadically after. Enjoy and I hope you learn something.

You will not be abusive to me or others on this channel. You can dislike or like any of the people I do, but you will not spread falsehood. You will not make backless accusations and you will not scream PC to protect your abusive behavior.