Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
"In conclusion, I agree with you jake, my closest friend. Who has the time to make a 1-2 minute alteration to their daily bathroom routine and establish a long-term habit that produces ultimately more personal success and higher confidence? Fags and pussies that's who. If you're going to be a fag at least buy the "For Men" products laid out in the shaving section in blue and black non-gay color scheme, with the regimen laid out for you so you don't have to think about it. Every single person has the same type of skin anyways. Who cares if most of these products active ingredients are readily available and could be bought individually in large amounts for very cheap but are inflated by as much as thousands-fold and maybe contain microscopic traces of it? It's woman shit to know or care about what you're buying. Who cares if they work or not anyway? We're not going to buy them again regardless and only wanted them for a simple hormonal acne flare-up that got bad enough to suspend our manliness temporarily to deal with it and it goes away 4 days later and may or may not have had anything to do with the product but it's gone and who cares why? My manliness is directly correlated to how little I care about myself too and I thank you for being like-minded and telling it like it is."

Then i was going to reinforce my point with visuals to ingrain it into the subconscious
Lol tldr

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You know that the things most important to your identity (or rather the things you share most consistently and are the most comfortable with sharing that I've concluded must be important to your identity hence why you've shared them often) Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus jake921660 @jake921660 , were long term investments of time that was consistent, gradual, and required a degree of being temporarily uncomfortable. Your academic and career success; your increasing strength and Wilks score.

You know that working for your high school diploma, then your bachelors, now your masters thesis, took continuous consistent actions and motivation for sticking to it. The difficulty increased over time and yet you know by the end of it you will have succeeded, and this goal once reached will eliminate all that struggle, all that stress, and you'll bask in the accomplishment. How great is that going to feel? You're going to probably tear up and possibly cry Mac Jesus when your achievement is recognized on the graduation stage, or you receive the accolades, however it works. That's fine. Then what? Are you worried about what comes afterwards?

You know what I just said applies to you too Jake. You know that the journey to elite strength has been long, difficult; you know it'll get harder, you know you've wanted to give up and you're going to want to give up again inthe future. But you won't. You want to continue, you want more.

Why can't you apply that to every area of your life where there's a challenge of time, willpower, requires you to be uncomfortable, etc.? Don't you want to be the best you can possibly be? Don't you want to feel that overwhelming glory of accomplishment and winning, more often? Well challenge yourself more often then.

What have you always wanted, but are unwilling to work towards? Have you always wanted perfect flawless teeth? Skip the white strips and whitening toothpastes that are quick-fix cash grabs. These are for unsuccessful people, not you. Brush and floss twice daily, maintain consistent dentist appointments and cleanings, get your fillings or veneers or whatever it is one by one and eventually you're going to realize one day when someone gives you one of those legit genuine compliments, you've done it and it's that same feeling of winning.

Have you wanted six pack abs? There is no diet that will fix it, no exercise program no surgery no body wraps no pills no drinks. Nothing but long term consistent expenditure of more energy than you intake, and long term stretching and bteaking down and rebuilding and creation of muscle tissues.

Your retirement.

Getting that car you want.

Getting the career you want.

Learning to play an instrument.

Getting a smooth clear complexion.

Apply the same attitude to, never mind concierge is here kbye lol
I CAN DO ANYTHING.

Thanks for the words of encouragement butcher.