Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
butcher lace me with all the anti ad/bullshit...

im getting ads everywhere. i have ghost reg and other add ons in chrome running but i dunno wtf is going on.
Uhhm, I think i use Ghostery, uBlock origin, and there's one other thing maybe it was stop script or no script? But for some reason certain ads can make it through now and then but it's rare. About 2weeks ago it started doing this annoying weird thing where the video will fade out then come back and they'll repeat what they just said like a 3 second rewind: i think those are the ad breaks but at least there's no ads

The Ghostery and stopscript or no script whatever it is can actually break a lot of sites and there's a lot of setting permissions at first and is probably unnecessary for ads, more for blocking tracking and viruses and disabling anti-adblock screens

Last edited:

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
A cold hard beer right now would be the greatest thing I've ever had in my life. It'd probably bring me nearly to tears from the overwhelming flood of pure bliss

I really want a beer now BAD. But nah

I swore not for 3 months minimum probably 6mo to 1year but most likely in 2 weeks lol
Pussy ass bitch