Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
1,3-Dimethylamylamine? Yeah. Pretty sure i told you about it lol I still have some grams of it in pure concentrated powder form.

I kinda just stopped taking it and haven't really wanted to take it again, i don't know why. It just doesn't feel right somehow and that's enough to be like "nah"
did you find it reacted poorly with weed? did you ever have it fter not smoking for a while?

for the past past few weeks when i was getting high most nights and working out the pwo with dmaa would do very little or even give me an instant crash, making the workout even worse, but i havent smoked in a week or 2 now and its back to working well again. not sure if its a coincidence or related.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
did you find it reacted poorly with weed? did you ever have it fter not smoking for a while?

for the past past few weeks when i was getting high most nights and working out the pwo with dmaa would do very little or even give me an instant crash, making the workout even worse, but i havent smoked in a week or 2 now and its back to working well again. not sure if its a coincidence or related.
I never really wanted to smoke weed with it, because it seemed to make me more aware of my heartbeat and heart rate which could end up bad when its already elevated a little bit lol. Couldn't tell you

You're supposed to use the DMAA in a very specific way. Most people (AND PLEASE DONT TAKE THESE NUMBERS AS FACT IM THROWING THEM OUT THERE, THEYRE EXAMPLES) lets say, you start off at 25mg or something. Then two days later they'll take like 35mg. then a couple days later up it to 50mg eventually working to like 75mg, then they stop it completely for two weeks

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
last week i was lucky to even have the motivation to hit the number of prescribed sets let alone the reps needed. but i crushed more than the required bench reps tonight and i max out next week so im excited.
We all have crutches to lean on, but they can become a hindrance. Like people who take painkillers for pain but eventually it makes the pain way worse than before they started. Or people who drink coffee in the morning every day for extra pep suddenly they need it to have any pep at all. Or like me, I'm either not eating at all or binge eating. My ephedrine and caffeine crutch completely disrupted all the healthy eating i had been doing months ago and its morphed into this mess that I still need to fix.

Don't let PWO become one of those hindrances, my brotha

one love,

- out

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

And I will neeeEEEver want much more, but in my heart I will always be suuure,
I will never forget you... , till the day I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie-iiiiiiieeeeeee-iiiiiiiiiee-iiiiiiiieeie-ohwhoa-noOhWHOAoh

EMMA

breaks down crying and starts shouting emma repeatedly out of the living room window

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Jun 21, 2016

all those supps are bullshit mate. the only thing needed is a coffee before a work out

if you are feeling lethargic, it's down to your diet and nutrition. (or too much weed)

I smoke once a week when I do as my 6 day regime ends on Saturday and I rest the entire Sunday

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

did you see the left at the golden globes, they just can't take a fucking loss

Vince Vaughn and Mel Gibson are our guys though. Based Mel.

nah but i saw this

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818419002548568064[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818421066859167746[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818422930157830144[/ame]

>327am

lol the absolute madman

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I wonder how the media will spin Fiat Chrysler investing 1billion in a new plant here, after Ford announced they would stay here rather than build a 1 billion plant in Mexico.

People aren't stupid... I can't wait for people to start "waking up" for lack of a better term. Eventually once they realize this guy actually is the real deal and things actually are improving AND FAST, hopefully the public support is undeniable and the constant attacks slow down. Or, maybe he is a giant douche and he's going to fuck everything up lol we'll see

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Pretty amazing he can do the things the established democrats and republicans have been lieing about and making excuses for. "Manufacturing jobs will go extinct." "Some jobs are going to be obsolete and we have to accept that." "Outsourcing of labor is good for you, it makes things cheaper in the long run." like 20 other excuses that were shattered and exposed as being complete horse shit and he's not even in office lol