Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
You given the danked out shirt away to or are you selling them?
They are almost gone I got some more on order right now doper colors. They were supposed to have my website done but Im gonna launch it on Tuesday the same day the album drops and as soon as they come in you can order one there but if you come to a show ill give you one

May 8, 2011
got my shirts in last week................#thanku
Good shit thanks for the support fam!

^^^^^^^ U check out Krypto and S.B Covering Grounds 2? It's a really solid album. I recommend it.
Thanks brodie they gonna know when they slap it! Danks number 12 for sales on city hall already so people are starting to wake up

May 8, 2011
Apologies to anybody that asked that is still waiting on their shirt. I got strep throat hella bad and just really came back to life. I dropped some off on peoples doorsteps today and will be sending ALL the rest out tomorrow. Thanks for being patient.

Jun 21, 2005
Apologies to anybody that asked that is still waiting on their shirt. I got strep throat hella bad and just really came back to life. I dropped some off on peoples doorsteps today and will be sending ALL the rest out tomorrow. Thanks for being patient.
Major props! No apologies necessary...Came home to a package at my door step today.... Sacred Gear!!!... Homie came thru like he said he was gonna. Every body better be taken notes on how to run game.... Gonna sport my Danked out shirt tomorrow! Dope Muzic....Dope Gear... Sacred Muzic!!!!!!