Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
My Cuz saw me wearing my Danked Out shirt and was asking where I got it. He keeps asking me to get him one. I don't know if your still giving them out like that fam. But if you are could I shoot you his info?

May 8, 2011
My Cuz saw me wearing my Danked Out shirt and was asking where I got it. He keeps asking me to get him one. I don't know if your still giving them out like that fam. But if you are could I shoot you his info?
Yup my bad i been crazy busy send it
Thanks for the T-shirt, flyers, Krypto Cd, and stickers. Shirt fits perfect. Good Quality too.
no problem glad it made it!

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^ I figured you guy's were busy. No Hurry over here. Just thought I would ask if you were still giving some out. My cuz was digging the shirts. I told him to Youtube Danked and Krypto and S.B. Hope you all are making some master pieces for us all to hear. I'll send you the info to your email if that's cool.

May 8, 2011
^^^^^^ I figured you guy's were busy. No Hurry over here. Just thought I would ask if you were still giving some out. My cuz was digging the shirts. I told him to Youtube Danked and Krypto and S.B. Hope you all are making some master pieces for us all to hear. I'll send you the info to your email if that's cool.
all good. we been making nothing but bangers brodie. Im gonna drop a new axion song tomorrow called best of me, and him and kryp got this song called pulse that we just finished that is retarded!

never got a danked out one.... still reppin my sacred one on sunday nights...
i got you. apologies

May 2, 2002
Got my package the other day, thanks appreciate it. Been rockin the shirt. Looking forward to the show up here in Bend, keep seeing fliers for it around town. Jacka took Hus spot on the tour?

May 8, 2011
Got my package the other day, thanks appreciate it. Been rockin the shirt. Looking forward to the show up here in Bend, keep seeing fliers for it around town. Jacka took Hus spot on the tour?
naw some of the tour was just hus and us some of it was jacka and hus and us and some of it was just jack and us. make sure u get at me before so i get you on the list

May 8, 2011
^^^^^^ Man from what I could hear on the preview for CG2 that shits a slapper bruh. What tracks are you personally feeling yourself?
I like "truth is" "the ones" "life of a block baby" "heavy metal" "they cant see us" "Sacred soldiers" "dola" "manhood" "greenlight" and the rest of the songs are dope too, the album is ridiculous but those are my favorites. If i had to pick I would pick "truth is" though on the freddy machete production it is amazing

Feb 13, 2004
Yep "Truth Is" Definate Slapper same with heavy Metal. Pretty much the whole album is slappin from front to back folks get your copy cause I know I am.

May 8, 2011
Yep "Truth Is" Definate Slapper same with heavy Metal. Pretty much the whole album is slappin from front to back folks get your copy cause I know I am.
Right on fam. Im gonna have some signed copies for ya'll too. This album is a lil different than everything else we been doing and those three are starting to mesh beautifully on tracks together.