Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
^^^^^^^^ I hate strep shit sucks. Glad your back on your feet. I always grab a bag of Brachs lemon drops when I have strep or a sore throat.
Thanks I was hurt for a quick minute but im back at it!

Major props! No apologies necessary...Came home to a package at my door step today.... Sacred Gear!!!... Homie came thru like he said he was gonna. Every body better be taken notes on how to run game.... Gonna sport my Danked out shirt tomorrow! Dope Muzic....Dope Gear... Sacred Muzic!!!!!!
Thats the love we speakin of!!!!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Just picked up my package from the post office. Made it all the way to the other side of the world. Major props!

Gonna rock the T to the beach tomorrow and take some pics.

May 8, 2011
Just picked up my package from the post office. Made it all the way to the other side of the world. Major props!

Gonna rock the T to the beach tomorrow and take some pics.
thats dope I was wondering if it was gonna make it all the way to you. Post them pics fam!

Post some chiney tiddies and food while you're at it. Thanks in advance.
hahahahaha

May 2, 2002
I am fucking with Sacred Muzic! Everything you guys drop will be copped off top. Good music and good people go along way with me. Even with the circumstances of the so-called show last night, both Krypto and SB showed major love. Hella good to meet and chop it up with both of them. I appreciate what y'all do.

May 8, 2011
I am fucking with Sacred Muzic! Everything you guys drop will be copped off top. Good music and good people go along way with me. Even with the circumstances of the so-called show last night, both Krypto and SB showed major love. Hella good to meet and chop it up with both of them. I appreciate what y'all do.
Right on bruh. We werent gonna do it cuz the promoter is a fuckin moron, but we had real fans that wanted to and were expecting to see sb and krypto so we said fuck it and made the trip. Im glad you went bro we appreciate it. My boy Nick is Sacred Family official!!!!!

May 8, 2011
how soon till we can buy merch on the website??
I know brodie apologies. Unfortunately we are not that high up on the totem pole when it comes to our marketing company bcuz of heiro and our raka brothers but i cant be mad at em for that. If i could do it myself it would have been done but im a dumbfuck at webdesign shit. If you wanna tell me what you want I will thow a hard copy of covering grounds 2 in with it for the delay and you can pay it to kryptos paypal.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I know brodie apologies. Unfortunately we are not that high up on the totem pole when it comes to our marketing company bcuz of heiro and our raka brothers but i cant be mad at em for that. If i could do it myself it would have been done but im a dumbfuck at webdesign shit. If you wanna tell me what you want I will thow a hard copy of covering grounds 2 in with it for the delay and you can pay it to kryptos paypal.
all good homie. i understand you are a busy man most def.
ill hit u back up later in the week for that fo sho. gotta set up paypal and a few other things.

Feb 13, 2004
Seeing if you all still giving promo shirts out? Wanted to shoot one to my Cuzzo. If not its all good. Can't wait to hear some new music from you all.