Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
S @Svetlott kind of OT but do you know whats the word on the AP.9 album G-Shit? Was supposed to be entirely produced by Freddy Machete but I haven't heard anything in a while.

May 8, 2011
@SacredMuzic kind of OT but do you know whats the word on the AP.9 album G-Shit? Was supposed to be entirely produced by Freddy Machete but I haven't heard anything in a while.
We got it. We pulled some of the songs apart and made em ours but most of it is still intact. Axion got one of the dope ones with AP & Shill Mac called "It's Nuthin" that we will be dropping soon for you and its a dope ass song. I will talk to freddy(hes in the other room making beats nonstop) and figure out what we are gonna do with the rest. We are working on a Freddy Machete mixtape right now that features all his production that some of the doper songs will be on.

Apr 21, 2012
We got it. We pulled some of the songs apart and made em ours but most of it is still intact. Axion got one of the dope ones with AP & Shill Mac called "It's Nuthin" that we will be dropping soon for you and its a dope ass song. I will talk to freddy(hes in the other room making beats nonstop) and figure out what we are gonna do with the rest. We are working on a Freddy Machete mixtape right now that features all his production that some of the doper songs will be on.
That's dope, just asked u about this in another thread few days back. I remember hearing 1 on YT a few years back that was 4 this album w/ Husalah & AP shit sounded dope! Fred pulled it off the tube tho but nice to here the album didn't hit the recycle bin or nothin. Good shit on always keepin' us informed on what's happenin w/ the camp fam, real shit.

Feb 13, 2004
Just got my shirts in the mail and I'm a happy Man. The colors and sizes were exactly what I asked for. I really appreciate that folks. I'm diggin these. I will be hollering at you for a Green Danked Out shirt and a Sacred one if you got them soon.

Feb 13, 2004
Couldnt tell you I aint spoke to him for a minute. But we were also trying to keep it to where we are at least breaking even at the end of the day, and ap has his own life so his time is money.
I feel you on that. If they asking too much for features then its not worth it. Some artists get really big heads in this rap shit.

May 8, 2011
Just got my shirts in the mail and I'm a happy Man. The colors and sizes were exactly what I asked for. I really appreciate that folks. I'm diggin these. I will be hollering at you for a Green Danked Out shirt and a Sacred one if you got them soon.
Dope now I dont gotta fuss with these post office people!

May 8, 2011
I feel you on that. If they asking too much for features then its not worth it. Some artists get really big heads in this rap shit.
not sayin ap wouldnt jump on a song right now if I asked him too but think about it being on the road and taking time out of your own schedule to basically cosign us is gonna cost something always.

May 8, 2011
I say this you all don't need features.
thanks but from the jump it helped to get people who regularly wouldnt look to look at our shit. The Covering Grounds 2 album only has a feature by Ampicino & Mitchy Slick the rest of the album is mostly Krypto & S.B. + Axion Jaxion with Danked Out and Rakas mixed in a little bit so its mostly a Sacred album. Honestly though that Life Of A Block Baby song with Ampicino is one of my favorite songs that we've made and that wouldnt of happened like that without Amp so i guess it goes both ways.

This was before I knew how to use IMovie lol

[video=youtube;KtufD8EnacQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtufD8EnacQ[/video]​

May 8, 2011
That's dope, just asked u about this in another thread few days back. I remember hearing 1 on YT a few years back that was 4 this album w/ Husalah & AP shit sounded dope! Fred pulled it off the tube tho but nice to here the album didn't hit the recycle bin or nothin. Good shit on always keepin' us informed on what's happenin w/ the camp fam, real shit.
He still has that hus song. We will put it together and release all of those as soon as we are done with S.B.'s album.

May 8, 2011
fo sho that was another thing I knew would happen besides the fact that s is my brother he Is old school and has alot of fans already so we got 2 young hungry lions and two rappers in their prime starting to get the shine they deserve. Shits working out lovely and lets not forget about our raka brothers.

May 8, 2011
@SacredMuzic kind of OT but do you know whats the word on the AP.9 album G-Shit? Was supposed to be entirely produced by Freddy Machete but I haven't heard anything in a while.
UPDATE: Freddy is putting all the dope songs from that album on his upcoming mixtape, the hus song, all of the dope ones. We will have it done anyday now and we are dropping it for free.