? FOR LYNCH LOVERS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
it's sad to read some of the responses.... i guess rap's made it cool to be gangsta.... if you come up in the streets and choose to run with your block that's gravy.... but there comes a point when you have to make a decision.... are you gunna bang forever, or are you gunna move on.... maybe it's tight to be a grown ass man and your claim to fame is being hard lol... i hope the majority of the fans have some ambition about themselves... walking away from a bad situation doesn't make you a bitch.... a real man chooses his battles wisely... when your life is at risk, violence isn't always the best way to handle a situation....
what better way to release your feelings and frustrations than to fight with your mind.....

med man

Apr 8, 2004
That"s real shit Cheif> This post has gone pretty far< I don"t know the nigga so whether he"s real or fake ain"t somethin I"m really worried about> I don"t give a fucc>" I think the nigga makes good music and that"s all I"m concerned about> On a side note< some of you niggaz need to raise off his dicc< if anyone has anything remotely negative to say about him yall get bent outta shape about it like yall smoke weed< drank< and fucc bitches with him or something> If I didn"t know any betta I"d think some of you were Zagg

Jun 16, 2004
LMAO funny thread.lynch does have kids 2 look after so he can jus go off & kill everbody who fucks wit him.but i kinda feel you on that studio gangsta shit cuz there alot rapper who get punked or some shit pops off they dont do shit.that song he talked about that shit on if off the hook too.it reminds me of his older shit.