? FOR LYNCH LOVERS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
PAPAUPTON...

Maybe when you get a little older, you'll realize that not everything needs to be handled in a violent manner.

Do you feel like handling that way? Yeah...but when you have a business and a family, acting like a kid ain't the way to go about things. Gotta grow up some time.

Feb 14, 2004
Let this kid, PAPAUTON, be. he says the "N" word and he aint black. so he's obviously got problems.

I'm sure Lynch would just love to kick with this "REAL" dude anyway, him and his tight ass sweater he's got. since Lynch is a fake, i'm sure he wouldn't care that you aint black and also use the N word at the same time.

:dead:

Feb 4, 2004
AND LYNCH FUCKS WITH LOKI WHO ALSO SAYS NIGGA A LOT BUT YOU PROBABLY BUY HIS CDS AND @MTOWN FUCK YOU BITCH I WASNT GONNA RESPOND TO YOUR SHIT TALKIN BUT YOU WANNA GO AND DISRESPECT ME YOU WAY OUTTA POCKET GET OFF LYNCHS DICK AND QUIT TRYNA DEFEND HIM LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS IS MY OPINION AND YOU HAVE YOURS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP JUST CAUSE I SAID SOMETHIN NEGATIVE ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER FUCKIN DICK RIDER GET OVER IT THAT NIGGA AINT YOUR FAM OR YOUR PATNA SO WHY YOU SO QUICK TO DEFEND HIM DAMN

Feb 14, 2004
why you always use the word "Dick" when you see a Lynch fan back him up? you love dick or something? you keep on using that, as if it's a real insult. try to find a different word to use. kids these days.

Feb 4, 2004
@SAVAGE WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSULT AND SINCE YOU THINK IM ACTING CHILDISH ILL BE A MAN ABOUT THIS AND LET IT GO CAUSE I AINT GONNA FEUD WITH YOU OVER THE INTERNET ABOUT LYNCH BEING A HYPOCRIT YOU JUST MAD CAUSE I SPOKE ON SOMETHIN THATS VERY TRUE AND YOU DONT WANNA SEE IT

Apr 25, 2002
^^ yea u got a lil too much dick goin on in your vocabulary..dick always in your mouth

yea lynch is my favorite rap artist..so??? i like dudes music...YOU are the one concerning yourself with his PERSONAl life...whos the dickryder fony?..i never "hopped to his defense" u idiot..i just hopped to tellin you that you shouldnt be SO CONCERNED with some dudes life if it isnt YOUR FAM...shit..im a fan..but you..your a stan

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2003
damn kids....haha this shits hella funny mane.....but for real, who cares....lynch still got it, n i bet his new cds will be bangin....dont doubt him, n definately dont be throwin salt in the game....
i mean who cares who got shot who snitched who kicced whos ass....just enjoy the shit, he does this shit as a hobby and for your entertainment, if you dont like it then dont buy the shit....go out n buy eminem or D12s new cd and bump that shit......busta rhymes or somethin.......
anyways i said my bid now im out....
-one
fucc peace

I

INDIGO

how many rappers out there do all the shit they rap about?
relax homie, its entertainment...

Dec 19, 2003
^hehe, why are you even talking to this fool. obviosly that no matter what you say or what evidence you provide he still won't listen and hate. Yall wasting your time explaining somethin to a retard. Ignore the fool, streight up.
OH use that "Ignore" thing, that way you won't even see what the fool posts hahaha.

Aug 2, 2002
This is comedy. No one here is pulling Lynch's card about shit. Fuck a song, interview, what you heard.
There's just all this hatin' and for what. If you want to battle Lynch do it on wax, hit the spitz network and say what you gotta say. Lynch will probably never read any of this bs.