? FOR LYNCH LOVERS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2004
IF LYNCH IS SO HARD HOW COME HE LET CED SING ROB HIS ASS FOR DAMN NEAR A DECADE? HOW COME ALL HE DOES IS MAKE A SONG WHEN HE GETS PUNKED? LIKE WHEN CED SING SENT NIGGAS ON A HOME INVASION MISSION TO HIS HOUSE, ALL HE DID WAS MAKE A LIL WEAK ASS WHINIG SONG ABOUT IT. SO WHATS THE DEAL? I KNOW I WOULDN'T LET THAT SHIT FLY, WOULD YOU?

Feb 4, 2004
LYNCH IS A HARD RAPPER AND I KNOCK ALL OF HIS SHIT, BUT I WAS WONDERING THE SAME SHIT HE NEEDS TO BE REAL I KNOW IF NIGGAS RAN UP IN MY SHIT I WOULD RETAILATE WITH THE QUICKNESS HE SPITS ALL THAT KILLA SHIT BUT AINT EVEN LIKE THAT AS A PERSON OR SO IT SEEMS IM NOT HATIN I JUST THINK THAT NIGGA NEEDS TO KEEP SHIT REAL

Apr 25, 2002
^^ relax if u aint involved in Lynch life and he aint involved in yurs than why u even give a fuck..keep bumpin the music and worry about handlin your own business thats MO

Mar 9, 2004
I JUST LIKE LISTENIN TO NIGGAZ THAT ARE REAL. AND IF YOU DONT THINK THATS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED READ THE LYNCH INTERVIEW AT WWW.MURDERDOG.COM HE TELLS THE WHOLE STORY. NO WONDER WHY THAT FOOL ON THE RAIDED AND KINGPEN TAPE CALLED HIM BROTHA WIMP

Nov 20, 2003
fuk you haters!

man you need to feel the man either shit he heard about thought of or been in. thats what he is about. shit is tight. lynch one of the tightest mutha fuckas out there ill always bump his shit...and if you aint down then fuck you punk!

hhh yeah and i see the fake ass nigga cover on the website you just linked, like 50 cent is real
dumb ass shit.

be cool dog dont hate just make your own shit maybe ill bump your shit someday!

Feb 19, 2003
Filthy_Rich said:
Lynch is still alive right? maybe he made the right decision then. In the REAL WORLD you can't just shoot anyone you want, especially high powered cats. Lyrics are just that, lyrics. Should we ask him to eat babies too? You think he really gets hard when he hugs his mom?
Real talk. What works on the street doesn't work in the corporate world. Solving problems isn't as simple as saying, "well, just kick such-and-such's ass, or shoot him, or kidnap his woman, blah blah blah. That'll fix it." No it won't.

Although I'm sure this topic's probably been discussed already, the other thing is that when you sign a contract, you have to look at EVERYTHING, even the fine print, because once you've put your John Hancock on the doted line, the CEO's basically got you by the nutsack, and no matter how macho or gangsta you may be (or not be), you're stuck, unless you sue to get out of the contract, and that can be some tricky shit. A lot of rappers when they start out are SO desperate to get out of a bad environment that they'll sign contracts without getting someone knowledgeable in business to look at them first, simply because they're so geeked-up about GETTING a contract (and thus, better money than before--or so they're promised). I remember Lynch talked about some of this shit around '99 (in MURDER DOG) and the business can get pretty tricky...

PEACE!

Mar 9, 2004
NUNOFUS YOU ARE ONE DUMBASS LIL FAGGOT AINT YOU? I POSTED THAT LINK CUZ LYNCH DID A INTERVIEW IN THAT MAG TALKIN ABOUT HOW CED SING SENT A HOME INVASION CREW TO HIS CRIB AND TAPED HIS BITCH ASS UP AND PUT THE STRAP TO HIS WIG. LYNCH SAID IT HIMSELF. AND IF YOU THINK THAT THE CORPORATE WORLD OF RAP MUSIC IS ALL LEGIT YOUR A SMERK. LOOK AT CED, HE DIDNT HESITATE. LOOK AT SUGE. LYNCH GOT D-BOed GET OFF HIS LIL DICK.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
^^^^ What lyrics do you think are real? And is it cool if they were? Lynch Lyrically is a raw talent, spitting 5 classics (not Lynch By Inch though to me). EVen ceds bootlegs with him ripping it are real tight. How many rappers you think live that life huh? Honestly? X-Raided is he a gangster and "real" because hes in prison? I wish he would have never started rapping if it would have kept him out of jail. And your in Hawaii talking about real? Come On. YOur hating why are you worried about the next man. Are you mad because Lynch doesnt come to your house and kick it. Did you write him and he never wrote back? YOu sounding like a Stan right now.

Jul 10, 2002
Didn't he also get a phat meal ticket though? Think about, your in court w/ someone, they rob you, you kill 'em...

It's real f**king tough to figure out who's ridin' on who.

F**kin' dumbass, would you rather have big bank and walkin' on the streets, or be broke and walkin' the yard?

Just listen to the progression of his music through out the years, he's now on some other level sh*t.

Plus he got kids and stuff now (rilla's are still rilla's no doubt, but when things are going on track why sidetrack yourself) Ain't nothin' wrong w/ reforming yourself and changing certain aspects of your life, its called growing up...

Sh*t, I mean E-40 is the realest in the game, and no one hates on him, go back to the intro on the mailman "Sh*t on this tape is sh*t I've either seen or heard about, if I was really out there doin' that shoot-'em up bang-bang sh*t I'd be either dead or in jail somewhere"

Feb 4, 2004
YALL ACT LIKE THIS NIGGA IS YOUR FAM OR SOME SHIT I NEVER HATED ON HIM JUST SAID I DONT LIKE RAPPERS WHO AINT REAL AND I GOT ALL OF LYNCHS CDS AND IMO LBI IS A CLASSIC THE MAN HAS TALENT HE JUST SEEMS A LIITLE FAKE AT TIMES

Apr 25, 2002
all i know lynch done changed on the mic he use to spit hella hard now it seem like he dont have the drive and venomous flow he use to lynch by inch is an ok album ulike loaded that i played evryday all day :siccness:

Feb 14, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
who are u? .......how do u know so much about lynch?..sounds like the lynch lover is you patna
exactly. went out of his way to read a full article about Lynch and leanred about Lynch's life and got obsessed with talking about it. so yeah, he's a herb. next...