? FOR LYNCH LOVERS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2004
Hmmm. I dont like bubblegum rappers who do commercial bullshit tryin to be hard....if Lynch is fake or if Lynch is real really dont matter ta me....obviosly he know's enough....check the g-files a little deeper....you gotta realize Lynch aint a young buck....he's an o.g.
Plus he been shot in a heavly gang infested neighborhood,have you?
Remember the song Liquer sicc...."And there he go I'm riden right behin'em bustin with with a mack 11"
And the very next year C-Bo Puts out 1 life 2 live,,,,And the main chorus on riden on my bumber goes
It's 187,187 he riden on my bumber bustin with a mac 11...That's cooked my noddle everytime I thought about it.
How would you feel if you were doin somthing you loved and every one else loved...and every other day some little fucker was like....Oh I don't know I think tonymontana a fake....he's cool....but I can't stand a fake.
His name wouldn't even come out your mouth or a million others if he wasn't doin somthin right.
Doggy imagine a 10 year old tryin to pull your card....well that's how you look dag....cuz you don't know him....have you ever even chopped it up withem....then how can you say that....I know the eatin baby's an shit is fake....but that's not what you talkin about....Your tryin 2 ruin a man's credability....and if that's not hatin than what is?

Feb 14, 2004
who's the one that went out of his way to read about Lynch and went out of his way to make a new thread to talk shit about Lynch? come on doggy, get real.

Dec 27, 2002
nah, nobody's a dickrider, you're just a hater...how you gonna go out of your way to talk shit on a dude whose personal life you know nothing about cept what you get from a magazine?

and do you think lynch would let his dirt be known so he can be liable for that shit? thats why with this PUBLIC ordeal, he realized that if he retailated, he'd be incarcerated...it's as simple as that

as for what lynch does out of the public's eye, who really knows but him, his family, and friends?

Feb 4, 2004
I LISTEN TO THIS NIGGAS MUSIC TOO, YALLL TRIPPIN CAUSE SOMEBODYS QUESTIONING LYNCHS CREDIBILITY I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF LYNCH GOT SHOT 50 CENT GOT SHOT BUT IM SURE HALF THE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE CONVINCED HES A SUCKA YALL TAKE SHIT TOO PERSONAL I STATED A FUCKIN OPINION AND NIGGAS GET ALL OFFENDED AND I AINT HATIN ON LYNCH AS FAR AS SKILL AND TALENT BUT THAT NIGGAS ON HIS ALBUM TALKING SHIT ABOUT CED AND HE TOOK HIM TO COURTR NEVER RAN UP IN HIS SHIT LIKE HE RAPPIN ABOUT DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU AINT GONNA DO IT THATS JUST HOW I FEEL

Feb 4, 2004
@mtown nigga you sound like a fucking idiot I knock lynchs albums and always will hes got heat and I never said he didnt I been listen to his shit for 7-8 years and will continue to buy his shit but if you fake then you fake thats my point I aint get on here callin em a bitch or sucka Im just giving my fuckin opinion do you wanna be this nigga you act like hes your daddy I make a commnet and you go all bad on it get over it nigga aint no one talkin bout you so just kick back

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
why would you kill somebody if they owe you a lot of money. Shit, any of you would try to get your money for the work you put in. Lynch is being smart about it, gettin his money by any means, and not being some stupid ass thug shootin at everybody, because what good is money if your either dead or locked up?

Apr 25, 2002
@fonyfontana

fuck u sap...u sittin here callin dude a faker and at the same time sayin hes hella tight and you gonna keep breading him out...so make up your mind..thats like sayin "fuck thsi fool he a square" and at the next second sayin "damn cant wait to get his album" lmao..undedcided ass prick