Football.Futbol.Soccer - 2009-2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
USA was playing for the draw and they got caught. Castro's goal was SICKKKK

nice opening goal by donovan/davies but it was all downhill from there for USA. couldn't clear the ball for shit

On a side note - I was @ work during the game. I work for a construction company. I was in the trailer and I hear my boss go "why the fuck did half of our crew have doctors appointments today?"

I'm like uhhh Mike were they all Mexican? "Yep"

lmao fucking messicans bounced on us to go watch the game lol

Sep 4, 2002
llike Tim-C said played for the tie, we just tried to absorb the attack and hang on...

that being said I would rather lose that game, then get away with the shit mexico was gettin away with. Like Grabing a USA player by the throat, picking up a player down on the ground, or just straight up pushing a player, all within the refs view. again we should won/tied we got to complacent and we paid for it. If that ref had any balls the game woulda been different.

you cant walk up and put your hands on another players throat. oh well. take the win. you guys needed this win, we didn't.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
llike Tim-C said played for the tie, we just tried to absorb the attack and hang on...

that being said I would rather lose that game, then get away with the shit mexico was gettin away with. Like Grabing a USA player by the throat, picking up a player down on the ground, or just straight up pushing a player, all within the refs view. again we should won/tied we got to complacent and we paid for it. If that ref had any balls the game woulda been different.

you cant walk up and put your hands on another players throat. oh well. take the win. you guys needed this win, we didn't.
hahaha you had an excuse for the 5-0 ass whoopin mexico handed usa last game we played

Sep 4, 2002
hahaha you had an excuse for the 5-0 ass whoopin mexico handed usa last game we played
thats not an excuse, you watched the game right???? you can't put you hands on a players throat. now you guys are gonna dance around that and just talk shit. but whatever. take your win. like I said. you needed that win. we didn't

Sep 4, 2002
NOTHING LIKE A REALITY CHECK FOR US SOCCER, 13TH RANKED IN THE WORLD MY ASS
how is this a reality check? only 1 team has won in a WCQ in azteca. we are on cruise control for WC... all we really need to do is win 2 of the last 4 or 5 games, whatever it is. and we are through. while you guys will probably be 4th seed and go to a playoff round with a south american team... you guys can't win anything outside the azteca. so you better hope for no fuck ups. or having a pussy ref that allows people to be grabbed by the throat, or allows the other team to pick up a down player on the field

Don't Tread On This.

Jan 18, 2006
lol, your the dumbass that thought i was a fan of Mexico. We all know you were smashing shit today after the US got worked.

Apr 25, 2002
Lippi has to get his call ups together if Italy wants to make any fucking noise....

I can understand snubbing Cassano but why not call up Giovinco? He called up Marchisio who played good today but why no Seba? Pepe and Toni won't win Italy anything ever. Toni needs to quit.

Sep 4, 2002
lol, your the dumbass that thought i was a fan of Mexico. We all know you were smashing shit today after the US got worked.
naw, read my posts from before, I saw us loosing that game. its frustrating that you can choke a player on the field. and the ref is so intimidated by Azteca that he lets it go

Apr 25, 2002
lol your being to critical on Toni, if nothing else hes great for heading corners and crosses.
if you're an Italy fan.... and you like Toni... then I have nothing more to say to you lol

how many goals did he score in Euro 2008? think fast.....

ZERO

He had a great goal scoring record with Palermo/fiorentina/munich...... but he is finished. West Ham has a serious shot @ signing him lmao

how he starts over Cassano is beyond me.... I would rather have Gilardino up there. Lippi needs to quit playing the fuckin 4-3-3 too.