Football.Futbol.Soccer - 2009-2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
hahahah!!!! BRAD GUZAN fuckin up JUVE!!! what kinda shot was that del piero... seriously... hahahaha USA USA
I dont know man, that save on Del Piero was the easiest save he coulda made. Juve was laughing and joking with e/o on the half way line during the whole penalty shoot out, you could tell they didnt' give a shit about the cup. Del Piero is usually a PK master I was SMH when I saw that shit. Then Legro put his wayyyy over the bar. The game should have been Juve's. They dominated possesion and shots, Trezeguet needs to hang it up or leave Juve. Dont know how many blown opportunities he had in this tournament but its gotta be 5+. I realize he was out nearly the whole season last year but fuck man, when your nickname is Trezegol you need to look somewhat dangerous with the ball.

but LMAO @ Brad Guzan of all people being the one to "fuck up" Juve. He had a good game but that young kid who played right wing was the only one who caused Juve any problems. Juve fucked themselves up.

Sep 4, 2002
I dont know man, that save on Del Piero was the easiest save he coulda made. Juve was laughing and joking with e/o on the half way line during the whole penalty shoot out, you could tell they didnt' give a shit about the cup. Del Piero is usually a PK master I was SMH when I saw that shit. Then Legro put his wayyyy over the bar. The game should have been Juve's. They dominated possesion and shots, Trezeguet needs to hang it up or leave Juve. Dont know how many blown opportunities he had in this tournament but its gotta be 5+. I realize he was out nearly the whole season last year but fuck man, when your nickname is Trezegol you need to look somewhat dangerous with the ball.

but LMAO @ Brad Guzan of all people being the one to "fuck up" Juve. He had a good game but that young kid who played right wing was the only one who caused Juve any problems. Juve fucked themselves up.
I know, its called shit talkin. people need to lighten up

Apr 25, 2002
I know, its called shit talkin. people need to lighten up
I know man, I think we've talked enough shit to each other. I'm just glad to have a place to talk soccer with people who speak English as their first language. I was just speakng my piece.

That drogba pic was funny. That goal he scored against Milan was dope. Someone should post that I'm on my phone it would take too long.

Sep 4, 2002
I know man, I think we've talked enough shit to each other. I'm just glad to have a place to talk soccer with people who speak English as their first language. I was just speakng my piece.

That drogba pic was funny. That goal he scored against Milan was dope. Someone should post that I'm on my phone it would take too long.
I hear ya man. for sure.

oh and this goal?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
How long have you Americans followed Soccer for? (not being a dick just want to know)

I think its good you guys have accepted the worlds game and from what I see on TV the crowds at local games are fairly full most of the time.

I think alot of people outside of the US like some American sports, but myself I only like your American Football cause its very similar to our Rugby League. Baseball, Basketball and Hockey are not my thing lol and I don't think ever will be.

Good luck in the next WC but when you play Australia prepared to get mollywhopped as you Americans say..

:D

Sep 4, 2002
How long have you Americans followed Soccer for? (not being a dick just want to know)

I think its good you guys have accepted the worlds game and from what I see on TV the crowds at local games are fairly full most of the time.

I think alot of people outside of the US like some American sports, but myself I only like your American Football cause its very similar to our Rugby League. Baseball, Basketball and Hockey are not my thing lol and I don't think ever will be.

Good luck in the next WC but when you play Australia prepared to get mollywhopped as you Americans say..

:D
as far as following everything outside of the MNT? umm about 5-6 years(im 22)

Sep 4, 2002
@ Tim-C
Does Inter actually have a chance to repeat with loosing Zlatan and gettin Eto'o??? or is AC milan going to get even better even tho they lost Kaka. maybe Ronaldinho starts becoming the player he was 4-5 years ago again???

I think Juve might have a real shot to take it this year.but i dunno. I guess you can't count Inter out until they are dethroned... but you were right in the other thread. I think from top to bottom Serie A is going to be the closest, point wise.