Football.Futbol.Soccer - 2009-2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
No this isn't just an MLS thread

This is for us soccer heads in here. post highlights. argue. talk shit. you know the normal siccness sports thread haha!!!

I'll start with Kenny Cooper is going to Germany. granted it is 2nd league. but its nice for him to get on a team in Europe. maybe this is what he needed and can actually live up to his expectations

Jun 23, 2002
lol good ole fed ex

"this aint a mls thread" - then proceeds to talk about kenny cooper in the mls

i saw arsenal vs atletico madrid on justin.tv earlier today, good match. arshavin saved arsenal's ass i hope he does a lot of that this season. second goal was dope

Aug 24, 2002
Good thread MrFedex..

Damn. Ecose dont mention world cup 2006. I still have trauma from that ..LOL
This is why . Sweden is in the 1/16 finals past group stage and faces Germany .. And they're already up 1 or 2 goals when this happen(all in the first half)

Look at that fuckers face when he pulls the red card . Our tournament is over .. people overhere were crying and he just laughs .. lol .. That referee is the devil

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
not really looking forward to another season of club football, to me its become a battle of who has the most money.. My interest has faded in the premier league and the rest of it

Waiting for the world Cup.

Nov 27, 2006

HAIL HAIL!
Cant wait for the start of the SPL so i can watch the Bhoys run all over the fucking Huns.
If you wanna watch real soccer then fuck the EPL and all the major leagues, find a team in another "lesser" league that you have connections to and root for them. Fuck the high spending EPL and La Liga

Sep 4, 2002
lol good ole fed ex

"this aint a mls thread" - then proceeds to talk about kenny cooper in the mls

i saw arsenal vs atletico madrid on justin.tv earlier today, good match. arshavin saved arsenal's ass i hope he does a lot of that this season. second goal was dope
What I ment is that this isn't JUST an MLS thread. I say that because thats the Football.Futbol.Soccer is their little slogan for MLS... speakin of MLS

Beck's free kick against Braca....

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
I didn't watch the whole Real Madrid game the other day but what do younguys think about Ronaldo besides the PK, did he live up to the hype or what?

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
GO FORTUNA

2 more years and we will be back in the 1.Bundesliga for good. I'm glad we left the third division behind and now get a little more national exposure in the 2. Bundesliga.
Also, we play Hamburger SV tomorrow in the DFB Cup. Should be an exciting game, even though i doubt we stand a chance, since Hamburg is in pretty good shape right now.

Apr 25, 2002
I didn't watch the whole Real Madrid game the other day but what do younguys think about Ronaldo besides the PK, did he live up to the hype or what?
not at all. terrible from set pieces and his crosses were shit. had a few typical CR9 flicks and tricks but besides that penalty he wasn't shit. Juventus taught RM another lesson on football. RM better hope they don't see Juve in the CL knockout stages or its a wrap for them.

Lookin forward to Aston Villa vs. Juventus Peace Cup final today. Heskey got a red card so I assume he'll be out (lmao @ getting a red card in the PEACE CUP)

that Beckham goal was dope. Its so weird how he approaches the ball at a 90 degree angle on set pieces.

Jan 5, 2006
What I ment is that this isn't JUST an MLS thread. I say that because thats the Football.Futbol.Soccer is their little slogan for MLS... speakin of MLS

Beck's free kick against Braca....

saw that shit yesterday (nothing else was on).. it was a dope kick.. i knew he'd put it in the left corner too