Football.Futbol.Soccer - 2009-2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
have mexico beat the USA outside of Azteca with Landon in the line up??? I don't think so, and that includes knockin mexico outta world cup. biiiiiach
Has Donavon ever beat Mexico in el Azteca? Nope! Even tho it has nothing to do with what we're debating about.

Donavon is good and I'm glad at least some people in the US support their team, but you are an exaggerating groupie and I am a fan of the game. That's the difference...

Back to our discussion, who in a US uniform EVER is better than Ruud? No one.

Mexico has Hugo Sanchez, who you got?

Sep 4, 2002
Has Donavon ever beat Mexico in el Azteca? Nope! Even tho it has nothing to do with what we're debating about.

Donavon is good and I'm glad at least some people in the US support their team, but you are an exaggerating groupie and I am a fan of the game. That's the difference...

Back to our discussion, who in a US uniform EVER is better than Ruud? No one.

Mexico has Hugo Sanchez, who you got?
well in my opinion your a groupie ass mexico fan, so there you go.

and we had Claudio Reyna

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
well in my opinion your a groupie ass mexico fan, so there you go.

and we had Claudio Reyna
lmfao@ claudio reyna you gotta be fucking kidding me...

I'm a Mexico fan, of course. I sure as hell am not a groupie though, I support but I don't dick ride like you do. I think most people will agree with me about you, especially if they've read what you've written all over this thread and the sport's board in general.

Hugo Sanchez won like 7 scoring titles in the Spanish Primera, wtf did Claudio Reyna do? hahahahahahahaha that shit is fuckin funny...

Edit: My bad, it was only 5 scoring titles in Spanish Primera.

Hugo Sanchez Individual Honors

1 European Golden Boot (season 1989-90).

5 Pichichis (1985, 1986, 1987, 1988 and 1990 with Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid).

Top scorer of the Mexican League (1978).

2 times Don Balon Award Spanish League (1987 and 1990).

Best Sportist of Mexico of the 20th century.

Best footballer of Mexico of the 20th century according to IFFHS.

Best footballer of North America and Central America of the 20th century by IFFHS.

Only Mexican who appeared in Pelé's 125 Top Living Football Players List in March 2004.

Playable character in videogame FIFA 06, FIFA 07, FIFA 08 and FIFA 09 in the Classic XI team, alongside legends Franz Beckenbauer, Gheorghe Hagi and Zico.

Appointed by FIFA as "World Ambassador" by Unicef.

La Liga Best Replacement Manager 2008-2009.

Sep 4, 2002
lmfao@ claudio reyna you gotta be fucking kidding me...

I'm a Mexico fan, of course. I sure as hell am not a groupie though, I support but I don't dick ride like you do. I think most people will agree with me about you, especially if they've read what you've written all over this thread and the sport's board in general.

Hugo Sanchez won like 7 scoring titles in the Spanish Primera, wtf did Claudio Reyna do? hahahahahahahaha that shit is fuckin funny...

Edit: My bad, it was only 5 scoring titles in Spanish Primera.

Hugo Sanchez Individual Honors

1 European Golden Boot (season 1989-90).

5 Pichichis (1985, 1986, 1987, 1988 and 1990 with Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid).

Top scorer of the Mexican League (1978).

2 times Don Balon Award Spanish League (1987 and 1990).

Best Sportist of Mexico of the 20th century.

Best footballer of Mexico of the 20th century according to IFFHS.

Best footballer of North America and Central America of the 20th century by IFFHS.

Only Mexican who appeared in Pelé's 125 Top Living Football Players List in March 2004.

Playable character in videogame FIFA 06, FIFA 07, FIFA 08 and FIFA 09 in the Classic XI team, alongside legends Franz Beckenbauer, Gheorghe Hagi and Zico.

Appointed by FIFA as "World Ambassador" by Unicef.

La Liga Best Replacement Manager 2008-2009.
Dick ride because I support and follow players? ok? all that shit you listed sounded like dick ridin to me

Sep 4, 2002
Thoughts on Ac Milan Vs. Man U

Dinho looked like Barcelona dinho.

Seedorf shoulda started

Dida is fuckin terrible

rooney looks better and better every game

beckham was useless out there.

Milan shoulda kept going to dinho. he was dangerous evertime he touched the ball

Half of milan's roster is over the age of 80

Apr 25, 2002
I really love champions league. This is the best part of the season. Watched both games and both were really entertaining.

I agree with all of what you said fedex. Moreso then beckham though I thought huntelaar was worst on the pitch. I know boriello is hurt but pippo coulda started, he might not be the most athletic dude but his movement off the ball is hard to beat. Milan could have won that game if their finishing would have been better. Milan won't beat man u because of their fullbbacks though. Favalli is garbage. Rooney is looking the best I've ever seen him and I think after last two CLs he has a chip on his shoulder. I agree withyou about seedorf. He is so solid everytime he plays and his experience is hard to replace. I really hopemilan can turn it around, but fergie isn't dumb and he'll start Valencia over nani next at old trafford and Valencia was giving his wing a tough time when he came on.

Lyon vs Madrid didn't have as many goals but was a good game nonetheless. Lyon is a dark horse in this tournament like they were last year and they're playing hard. Cissoko is a beast and lisandro is world class. It kills me watching 200 million dollars worth of RM players get shut out like that. Kaka looked weak besides the last ten minutes.. Ronaldo had some moments and he looked like the only one threatening. The pressure must he huge on Real knowing the the final is at their home stadiu

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
can't wait for porto/arsenal game, gonna be sick

hey guys, I ran over my download cap and my net is gone to shit, can anyone find out for me, if goran pandev is eligible for the inter/chelsea clash? would be gratefull thanks.

also, about this USA/Mexico argument, it will all be solved in the world cup!! probly the only time I will ever cheer for usa in football is when they play england, fuck england.

both teams have a good chance of getting to the 2nd round

Apr 25, 2002
Pandev would only be cup tied if Lazio played in CL this year (qualifying included)

so he should be eligible.

Donovan played in Europa league yesterday...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
yeah there is also a cut off I'm sure, but could be mistaken, you need to nominate players beforehand

all good, hope he scores a hattrick

Apr 25, 2002
Arsenal needs to buy a goalie with half a brain. Jesus... They should have won that game 1-0.

And Ovrebo strikes again in Germany. Red card was ridiculous and totally changed the game. Everyone who was predicting Bayern to thrash Fiorentina was off. Bayern didn't ben look that good til the red cards.

Fucking Germans always scorin late goals lol

Sep 4, 2002
US Forward Charlie Davies says he's a month away from resuming training with his club team in france, Sochaux...... If this shit is true. this could be one of the most improbable comebacks in sports history! thats no lie...

just incredible if it happens... we need him in south africa!

American forward Charlie Davies is back in France and says he’s a month from resuming training with Sochaux following a car accident.

The 23-year-old had been rehabilitating in Delaware following a one-vehicle accident Oct. 13 in Virginia that left him with two broken bones in his right leg, a broken and dislocated left elbow, a broken nose, forehead and eye socket, a fracture in his face, a ruptured bladder and bleeding on his brain.

“I’ve come a long way,” he said during a video interview posted Thursday on the team’s Web site. “I’d say I’m probably a month away from being able to train with the team regularly, and then I need a little more time to be able to get match-fit again. So, you know, I’d say I’m not too far away from being able to play again.”

Davies, who was born in Manchester, N.H., and played for Boston College, was a member of the 2008 U.S. Olympic team. He had two goals in six appearances with Sochaux before the accident and four goals in 17 appearances with the U.S. national team. The accident has jeopardized his chance to play with the U.S. at this year’s World Cup.

Davies said he will undertake strength training and hopes to be playing for Sochaux before the Ligue 1 season ends in May. He will go to the Cap Sport Centre in Capbreton next week for rehabilitation.

“I need to get my body back into shape as far as being fit and being able to run again without being so tired,” he said.

He has two titanium rods inserted in his right leg and plates and screws in his left elbow as a result of his injuries.

Davies was a passenger in the car when the accident occurred on the George Washington Memorial Parkway. Ashley J. Roberta, 22, of Phoenix, Md. died in the accident.

Federal court records show a U.S. Park Police detective says the unidentified driver told police she drank alcohol before the crash and officers smelled alcohol on her breath.
http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=ap-sochaux-davies&prov=ap&type=lgns

video Interview: http://www.fcsochaux.fr/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1431&Itemid=106

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the ajax / juve game was good, I loved watching the fast counter by Ajax, unlucky should of had 2 penalties