Football.Futbol.Soccer - 2009-2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Netherlands didn't look that good, they got pretty lucky to win against USA and they shoulda smashed us.

Huntelaar is garbage they better hope RVP is fit in time for the WC.

Spain looked good, Brazil looked good, but it's too early to tell. Squads will look differently by the summer.

USA can hold their heads high tho, first half wasn't too strong but they showed potential, still kinda lacking that final ball but I don't think it was too bad of a performance.

Sep 4, 2002
if we had a some what decent left back we would be ok. Bornstein is such a liability back there, but bradley picks favorites and he's one of them....

Donovan was invisible most of the game, maybe because his flu or whatever he has sapped some energy from him. whatever the reason, donovan wasn't himself.

Edu shoulda started. Sucks holden got injured. Beasley did an ok job, shoulda had a one on one with the keeper but the ref called a "ghost foul" on beasley when the defender just fell down with no contact.

we made the right adjustments. we looked good the last 20 min. just too little to late.

Jan 9, 2009
that kid Elia looked good.... amazing pace.. dude was a handful.
the dutch passing in the first 40 min of the match was flawless..

but the US held it down i suppose.. i wish we just got hella strikers comin up in the ranks...they need to start throwin that nba lottery money at high school phenoms

Sep 4, 2002
that kid Elia looked good.... amazing pace.. dude was a handful.
the dutch passing in the first 40 min of the match was flawless..

but the US held it down i suppose.. i wish we just got hella strikers comin up in the ranks...they need to start throwin that nba lottery money at high school phenoms
we shoulda had giuseppe rossi.... :(

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Netherlands is ranked 3 in the world? If so, they're overrated. Spain is def looking solid, gotta be the favorites going in. Argentina has a crazy stacked team, they just need to get their shit together. Brazil is Brazil, always going to contend. To me, these three are the most solid teams going in the the tourny. Well, Argentina has the potential to be, they're not their yet though.

USA and Mexico both have enough to do something in the WC, I'd like to see at least one of them step it up and do well...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^^Agree, this Netherlands side is far from what they used to be, however they are still a powerhouse

bring on the world cup ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 9, 2006
Netherlands is ranked 3 in the world? If so, they're overrated. Spain is def looking solid, gotta be the favorites going in. Argentina has a crazy stacked team, they just need to get their shit together. Brazil is Brazil, always going to contend. To me, these three are the most solid teams going in the the tourny. Well, Argentina has the potential to be, they're not their yet though.

USA and Mexico both have enough to do something in the WC, I'd like to see at least one of them step it up and do well...
ya thats there fifa rank..its not a fan vote or opinion, its what they are..argentina slid all the way threw qualifing, your opinion is that they are stacked, but they are no where near the 3rd ranked fifa team

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
^ Are you serious? I understand that's their FIFA rank, but the way I rank teams is if I don't think the Netherlands would beat Argentina heads up, they shouldn't be ranked higher. I also understand why Argentina fell off during qualifications, I still think they're the third best team in the World behind Spain and Brazil.

Netherlands aint doing shit this WC...