Football.Futbol.Soccer - 2009-2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
jozy altidore... long over due first EPL gollllllllllllllll for the american!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woke up at 430 this morning and watched Everton vs. Liverpool derby. shit was entertaining. lots of hard challenges. not that greatest soccer in the world but it was a physical game. to bad lando and everton couldn't pull it out.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^Don't mind this clueless Man U faggot poor troll ass band-wagoner. Lol at being an overseas ManU fan.

Feb 1, 2006
Same for me right now lol I used to play futsal when I was younger, its soccer but indoor, smaller field, 5v5

That's cool man, I played in a futsal league for a couple years -- it's great for building skill. I played goalkeeper which was pretty damn crazy -- the shots are coming fast and frequently.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^^Don't mind this clueless Man U faggot poor troll ass band-wagoner. Lol at being an overseas ManU fan.
In other news, Dortmund have some good games comming up, v Munich/Shalke

Hope you guys get a spot in the ECL next year

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Yea they choked against Eintracht Frankfurt this weekend. They actually lost the two last games, but had a pretty good run before that. Id be happy if they make the Euro League by the end of the year, competition is pretty strong this time, i doubt they will make the Championsleaugue. Bayern has finally gotten their shit together. It's gonna be very hard for Dortmund to beat them. The game against Schalke might be the most anticipated derby in Germany, so it's gonna be crazy!! Schalke is on a roll, too.

Good shit though, my home team Fortuna Düsseldorf still has a shot to make the 1. Bundesliga this year. What we NEED to do is beat Augsburg next week. Then we got 3rd place again, which would be enough to get a relegation game. But the season is still long. My team just set a new 2. Bundesliga audience record, too. Almost 50.000 people in a 2 Bundesliga game is just nuts !!!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Yea they choked against Eintracht Frankfurt this weekend. They actually lost the two last games, but had a pretty good run before that. Id be happy if they make the Euro League by the end of the year, competition is pretty strong this time, i doubt they will make the Championsleaugue. Bayern has finally gotten their shit together. It's gonna be very hard for Dortmund to beat them. The game against Schalke might be the most anticipated derby in Germany, so it's gonna be crazy!! Schalke is on a roll, too.

Good shit though, my home team Fortuna Düsseldorf still has a shot to make the 1. Bundesliga this year. What we NEED to do is beat Augsburg next week. Then we got 3rd place again, which would be enough to get a relegation game. But the season is still long. My team just set a new 2. Bundesliga audience record, too. Almost 50.000 people in a 2 Bundesliga game is just nuts !!!
50k for a lower division game is pretty fucking good!

I might stream the Schalke game, it should be a good one, I have been a fan of Jefferson Farfan for a long time and he is playing well, so I will be nuetral in that game.

How many spots you guys get allocated for ECL? 4? 2 Auto + 2 Qualify right?

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^There's actually two auto, and only one Qualifying spot for the ECL. 4. and 5. place are automatically qualified for the EL. Id be more than happy if Dortmund took 5th place at the end of the season. Can't wait for Champions league next week. Bayern is gonna destroy Fiorentina, but i doubt Stuttgart will be able to do any damage to Barca, although they seem to play way better under their new coach. We'll see.

Jan 27, 2005
Same for me right now lol I used to play futsal when I was younger, its soccer but indoor, smaller field, 5v5

and also a smaller ball. sometimes the ball doesn't jump that high.

that video is nothin but gay to me, posin ass busters would get served on the big field. Ineffective also.