First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky you saw your poll. 80% like my music, 20% didnt. Why do you still think your anti DE whine matters after that?

Get right with God cracka.

Codeine, you matter cuz youre a pirate? You steal the black mans music and hand it out to your weak minded peers. Damn, that sucks yo. For you. ...and you think you matter, thats rough. You hand out the black mans music because you falsely think it gives you worth. You are so wrong. You being a pirate make your worth very low. Sorry man.

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
DE quit tryin to turn this into a race thing when it isn't. These "Cracca's" you speak of are the ones buying and supporting your so called music. But unlike them I see through the BS. Mr Frist Degree the PD. Same cat who has trouble gettin pussy and discriminates against beautiful blacc women. You're the fuccin cracca. About as gangster as bill cosby you weirdo muthaphuka. . .

May 4, 2005
DE quit tryin to turn this into a race thing when it isn't. These "Cracca's" you speak of are the ones buying and supporting your so called music. But unlike them I see through the BS. Mr Frist Degree the PD. Same cat who has trouble gettin pussy and discriminates against beautiful blacc women. You're the fuccin cracca. About as gangster as bill cosby you weirdo muthaphuka. . .
exactly.

How is not a race thing when the only ones tellin and believin weak lies, and disrespecting are weak minded crackas?

Youve been outted! That was the purpose. The only ones with sand in their panties is the weak minded honkey.

God bless the strong minded white man. I speak for millions, we love you!

Sep 23, 2008
D.E. You're the Uncle Tom of rap music you old coon ass house nigga! 99% of your fanbase is white.... Why aren't the brothers bumping your shit? You're not black enough or what? D.E. you strung out on Meth again? Let me tell you something nigga boy... You're not a man, you're a coward hiding behind your computer screen, why don't you go out and talk this nonsense to some real people if you're bout it bout it. House nigga like you never gonna make it big... You have already sold yourself out and for what? You have nothing nigga. D.E. Be fucking some underage white trash hoes... nigga you know it's true, you can't get a grown woman? Nigga go ask your fatass mama if I'm black or white? That bitch done saw my dick plenty of times while she was cleaning it with her tongue.

D.E. The Robo Zpedo

May 11, 2002
Haha... This is comedy now.

DE, you might sell and receive another 99 cents with your attention whoring.

You are an uneducated motherfucker, arent you?

Status
Not open for further replies.