First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2005
aint no strong minded white man or black man buyin your shit.

so whos buyin yo records? the crackas and honkeys? lil underage white trailer trash girls?

You overstate "know" but I wish you the best. You, as does all, deserve to be our best.

You should do more than that. Contribute and promote. Folks wastin time on me when they should contribute to the convo. If they gave something to contribute...

I know you do....and you too.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
You overstate "know" but I wish you the best. You, as does all, deserve to be our best.

You should do more than that. Contribute and promote. Folks wastin time on me when they should contribute to the convo. If they gave something to contribute...

I know you do....and you too.
LOL remember that time you accidentally smoked that shermstick with Begee's brother James at Ant's spot in the gardens, tripped out went outside threw up in his front yard then vanished in the towncar without saying anything

Starting to think you developed a sweet tooth for that water after that day judging by the psychology/caliber of some of these responses

Status
Not open for further replies.