First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
ask JT or Ant about it bet they remember

James bought some shit that was laced with sherm,was tellin me about how it had made him feel hella weird after everytime he smoked it, he rolled up a blunt anyways with it you came thru when we were playing madden, i wasnt smokin at the time jus sippin on olde english, he smoked with you, you got all weird, went outside, threw up in Bee's front yard and dipped the fuck out shit was comedy

True Story

Feb 27, 2006
Thread was created on May 21st so I'm thinking D.E. thought he was going to heaven on that day and figured he could go out with a bang by talkin down on the honkies an crackas. Guess it ain't as bad as that one fool in NY who spent his whole retirement fund on posters an billboard ads. Word is that "Judgement Day" got moved now to October 21st. Will this be the day where D.E. conveys his message live on stage to a house full of honkies an crackas?

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
LOL @ PD sellin 75k. You mean Lynch sold 74,999 and first degree the pd sold 1 unit. Lynch shoulda drop kicced your goofy ass to the curb when you were tryin to make money of his name. talkin about "Album narriated by Brotha Lynch Hung" when Lynch spoke like 10 words. Lynch has lost fans fuccin with you. And nobody has told lies about pd. That's what makes all of this funnier is that it's true. I've heard pd on females voice mail all captained up soundin like he was going to cry because she has befriended other guys. pd came up with the concet of the bad bitti because of all of the bitches that literally rejected him. . .

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yeah alothough i love loaded, think it was one of the most complete albums of the 90's Lowdown told me personally that DE ruined it lol

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Seriously? DE eat a Dick you faggot.

If I made an album called "Listen up you Nigger" and then tried to downplay it as "this isn't for the respectable black men" I would still have people pissed. Nobody says "oh I'm part of that honkey crowd" DE are you stupid?

BRB. I'm about to go break my DE album. You losing fans over this you bitch.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
DE is fuckin horrible. His music sucks. And im sure he thinks im racist because I dont like his music. That's how fuckin retarded he is. The only DE song i ever liked a lil bit was Striddnaped. But everything else he does is garbage...
If DE jumps on a song i gotta change the track or fast forward to the good part.

Status
Not open for further replies.