First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2008
I could never get in to this weirdo's music... Dude sounds like a fucking faggot!

This old gay ass pedophile nigga named D.E. always trying to lay some gimmicks on the people to try and make some cash.

It is Judgment day.

Thanks for participating and presenting yourself well Phil, D Con and Speedboi. Please continue to the discussion.

Needles, youve already presented yourself as a worthless, no friend havin, tryin to get attention from negativity, weak minded cracka, YA HONKEY! Thats why you seek the attention you seek, your mind is weak. You are already damned by the Lord. You show it in your posts and the attention you grave. Speakin disrespectful lies on strangers you dont know is the way of the devil whine. You present yourself in the art of the whine. That is the devil.

However you must be seeking to be a better person by posting with respect this time. The Lord is forgiving. You need to do some SERIOUS soul searching because your day of judgment has come. You wanted to hear this from me, thats why you posted. You know that I know what type of person you are. Dont continue to be a random with your whine. Be your best. The fact that you are tryin to show respect is the only reason I spent this much thought on you. Im trying to help you for your judgment day. Thank me later.

WORTH= Love from those around you. THROW AWAY YOUR PENNIES. They are just scrap metal now.

Blacky, you sound a red cacka speakin on shit you have no idea about. And no you are not black. You are a weak, cowardly cracka. Only the weak minded cracka discredits the messenger at times like these. This is your judgment honkey. There is nothing you can do to stop this you loveless, weak minded honkey! You can hide behind an avatar, but you cant hide in the eyes on the Lord!

Dont get distracted with me. This is YOUR judgment. Be your best.

God bless the strong minded white man! You are our hero!

Jun 11, 2004
For those that don't know de released multiple versions of this song on iTunes. So even if you ain't on board with the lyrics you can cop the instrumental version just for the beta beat. I know hella peeps here are fiendin to hear some new beta. Wish lynch still fucked with more beta beats like this

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Rilla niggaz to my right, hog niggaz to my left, Sicc niggaz to my front, honkeys to my rear :cool:

What's the deal with the Bloods & Crips album, DE?

Sep 23, 2008
D.E. You are a modern day coon. All this cooning you're doing is making Our people look foolish. You're just trying to cash in on a quick buck and in the process degrading yourself and promoting ignorance. You don't speak the word of good you coon rat bastard... Why don't you crawl back into the cave you were spawned from you fraudulent piece of hypercritical shit ass nigga. Go back to making goth rap and chasing underage white jailbait swine girls you robo pedo faggot.

Sep 25, 2005
Hey blacky... Pray tell what do you say the word of good is? And ill add degree probably aint makin so much as a dime or two off this ... If it was a hustle he got it wrong for sure.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Your usually on a good one D.E. but you really on a good one this time. Was it really politics that spawned such anger or was it something more close to home? I know you've had a successful underground music carrier, been a community activist and now your a family man with a real job ta boot, I honsetly respect that to the fullest. Just makes me wonder what made you snap like this. I'm sure you've delt with crackas & honkeys your whole life so it musta been somethin that made you snap. I hope you can work through it bro, such rage can consume the best of us & I'd hate ta see that, been a fan since Damn that D.E.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I was just having a similar conversation about this earlier. The words honkey and cracker are not offensive to me at all. I think most white people would feel the same way. Its hard to take serious really especially where it is coming from. I dunno my two cents. The whole thing kinda cracks me up to be honest. If a black person (or any person) wants to think their better than me or has animosity towards me cuz Im white of all things. I dunno man. Ill put it this way, Id rather be white than any other race. Thats just being real, not trying to come off racist

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I was just having a similar conversation about this earlier. The words honkey and cracker are not offensive to me at all. I think most white people would feel the same way. Its hard to take serious really especially where it is coming from. I dunno my two cents. The whole thing kinda cracks me up to be honest. If a black person (or any person) wants to think their better than me or has animosity towards me cuz Im white of all things. I dunno man. Ill put it this way, Id rather be white than any other race. Thats just being real, not trying to come off racist
Yeah I get it...you would rather be white but act black.

So you get the benifits of being white but still can take what u want from the black culture and make it your own...sounds about right???

Does that make you feel less like a dork???

May 11, 2002
DE is a fuccin retard. . .
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Agree

take your own advice DE...that song is trash....and fueling it with a beta beat, thats just wrong

edit: guess i'll toss all my DE music that i legally bought in stores...
Complete trash and a waste of a GREAT FUCKING BETA BEAT.

Sac Town Music & 50% Of This Message Board have gone fucking ignorant.

Washing my hands and giving up.

That was some ignorant racist shit. I would not play that if it was the last song on the planet.... A planet far from Planet Zero.

Old Sac artists are washed the fuck up.

Lynch = Done
First Degree = Done

X-Raided & COS are the only 2 that have any talent left. Always look forward to their shit.

Ricky, Codeine, you are worthless, loveless crackas. I almost feel sorry for you. The reason you know who I am, and you are randoms, is because of your whiny whines. Tools in the art of the devils whine. Just so you know, no, you dont matter. When you disappear, life goes on. Your speading of your weak minded cracka lies show just how pitiful you are. Loveless. No influence, no friends that matter. Just keep jockin my peers ya honkeys! Just keep wishin you had the friend I have. Just keep identifying yourself by the art of my peers, ya crackas!

Ricky to think you hold a grudge over some lies told to you on Myspace. What a weak, cracka mind. Your mind is so weak its not funny like some of these other crackas. Your mind is weaker than the average cracka. Do you think you are my equal when you jock my peers? Do you think you matter? HAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHA!!! YOU THINK YOU MATTER!!! LOLOL!!! You better find a strong minded white man to learn from, cuz as of now, you are damned by the Lord. You show it in your posts. Worthless. Love = worth. You have no worth.

And to think you think your opinion matters! HAHAHAH!!!! What a desperate white weak minded cracka! Do you feel you are our equals because you like rap and have a net connection? HAHAHA! What a pitiful honkey!!! A random nobody!

You better get right with the Lord. The clock is ticking...

God bless the strong minded white man. Do you see how much work there is to be done? Were with you!!

Mystic, I guess youll continue to be a random, ya random. Why would I care what your weak mind thinks? What have you done for others? What is your worth? Proove you arent a random.

My team is stronger without you on it. Better find a strong minded white man to learn from!

Status
Not open for further replies.