Favorite mars release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What's your favorite mars release?

• S.I.D.S.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Mars Attacks

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • School House Glock

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 24, 2002
Thats the shit that y'all feel S.I.D.S. like that. I was a young teenager that was in fuck everything mode. I thought I was going through shit then, but it was nothing of what I been through through these other albums. Back then I expressed it by recording everything I can that was offensive and hurtful and what ever. I still do. I just make it sound good to a broader range of audience. Many of the songs that you hear in my recent years of music are real things just like S.I.D.S.. They Watchin Me is a real song. Some of that shit is True. Because Of You is a true song. Put The Knife Away. Come A Long Way. I just know how to express myself better without holding back. I was too scared to sound good back then because I was afraid of what people may think of some of the things I can do. Like singing like a girl for backgrounds on tracks. I could always do shit like that. I always wrote shit that sounded in my head what it does now I just was afraid to give it my all on the mic. I basicly dont hold back now and just do what ever I want. I dont give a fuck about being a tight Emcee or having shitty complicated lyrics nobody including myself knows how to explain in technological terms. I do what ever I think sounds good because I'm my biggest fan. If people dig the shit I do, thats the shit. Its good to know theres others out there that kinda get what I do with my music. Spooky explained it well. But S.I.D.S. has a specal place in my heart even though to me it sucks but I know what I kinda felt like as a human in them days. I was about to have a baby with a girl I couldnt stand and I would treat like shit all the time. Confused and hateful and didnt give a fuck. Thats what S.I.D.S. to me was about. Oh and its kinda fucked up my girl was pregnant at the time we did that. You should have seen the photo shoots I did with that bitch!

Someone piss off mars so he can go back to making sick music

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
WTF? Jedi?

Empire has all the makings of a classic movie. Its the low point of any story line, the villain reigns supreme, it isn't Disneyisc in its story like Jedi. It is better than any of the other movies combined.

Plus there are Tauntauns, Ice Wampa's, AT-AT's. Jedi is the better movie.. give me a fucking break.

May 26, 2007
Lord of the Rings is fucking whack. I hate that shit.

I was making the Star Wars reference as sarcasm but forreal a new hope, empire and jedi own the fuck out of the prequels.