Favorite mars release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What's your favorite mars release?

• S.I.D.S.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Mars Attacks

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • School House Glock

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 3, 2008
Mars Attacks. I got School House Glock in my cd player inside, mars attacks in the cd player of my car. I havent changed that cd out for like a month now.

Sep 16, 2008
i love that song on S.I.D.S. where JRZ jumps in and is like fuck it imma rap in this song, i got lyrics then he raps and mars shuts off the beat and hes like WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH THE BEAT???

Aug 31, 2008
you are all a bunch of commies!

SIDS > ALL

none of you appreciate horrorcore

I not only appreciate horrorcore, I love it. But just because you label trash horrorcore, it's still trash.

You all know I put out SHG, and I think Mars Attacks is an amazing CD, however, SIDS is unlistenable garbage to me!

May 24, 2002
I not only appreciate horrorcore, I love it. But just because you label trash horrorcore, it's still trash.

You all know I put out SHG, and I think Mars Attacks is an amazing CD, however, SIDS is unlistenable garbage to me!
Mars released SIDS at a very young age. While it being a sophomore release from mars it proved to be still one of the most well known and sickest horrorcore albums to date. Since it was his first release he just spit how ever he felt and not giving a shit what everyone else thought.... now its all about the money and with that the music changed.

You people think just because an album has "studio quality" it makes it good. You say you appreciate horrorcore? I say you have no fucking idea what horrorcore is! What mars is doing now is not horrorcore what Mars is doing now is making west coast rap with a horror tinge.

The fact is Mars came with the sickest lyrics ever and made some of the best and well known tracks in the horrorcore scene.

so again..... FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT THINK SIDS WAS THE SHIT! I refuse to say that these two eps are better than SIDS because quite frankly they arnt.

RAPE THEM HOES!