Favorite mars release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What's your favorite mars release?

• S.I.D.S.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Mars Attacks

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • School House Glock

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 16, 2008
Everyone is homo. They all said they are basing it off "sound quality"
I dont know if everyone on here is basing it on "sound quality", but thats not always the reason people wouldnt care for S.I.D.S. I think Mars Attacks is a lot better than S.I.D.S. cuz not only are the beats fresher, but Mars really developed an ill flow. The lyrics and delivery where a lot better on Mars Attacks, but thats expected when compared to some of someones very first recordings. I enjoy S.I.D.S. too, but I like Mars Attacks a lot more because of the growth of Mars' skills on the CD, which is probably what a lot of people meant and just didnt know how to say it.

Sep 16, 2008
I dont know if everyone on here is basing it on "sound quality", but thats not always the reason people wouldnt care for S.I.D.S. I think Mars Attacks is a lot better than S.I.D.S. cuz not only are the beats fresher, but Mars really developed an ill flow. The lyrics and delivery where a lot better on Mars Attacks, but thats expected when compared to some of someones very first recordings. I enjoy S.I.D.S. too, but I like Mars Attacks a lot more because of the growth of Mars' skills on the CD, which is probably what a lot of people meant and just didnt know how to say it.
Seems like all people care about is "WHICH IS ALBUM IS THE MOST H6RR6RC6RE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!" Seriously mars attacks destroys S.I.D.S.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Anyone who thinks SIDS is better than mars attacks needs to lay off the crack
You're a dumb shit. First thing you heard from Mars was probably Mars Attacks. First thing I heard was Slaughter House. That was my first impression of Mad Insanity.

SIDS was raw as fuck. The quality was grimey, the lyrics were morbid, the beats were creepy, and the tone was angry. That's classic horrorcore to me which would make a lot of sense considering MARS IS A HORRORCORE ARTIST. Have you ever heard anything like it before? No. You will never hear anything that sounds anything like SIDS. SIDS is a gem in the genre. The flows arn't that great but the content is what makes it so talked about. Its so over the top to over look it would be ridiculous. I mean fuck how long ago was that recorded? Almost 10 years probably? Still talked about today? Artist can drop horrorcore album after horrorcore album and be forgetten. SIDS will always be talked about in this genre.

I like Mars Attacks. It's got more than a few good tracks on it, but it had to grow on me before I could appreciate it. SHG will be the same way because I like that older shit. I wouldn't say that Mars has disappointed me at all. His music is still progressing and look where he's been and is going. Mars is pretty crazy. He combined Bay Area bounce beats with Horrorcore lyrics and it doesn't sound like shit. That to me seems like a pretty complicated task.

I like watching Mars' music evolve, but for some of us we will always enjoy SIDS over anything else he does. Mars' style has changed drastically from SIDS to SHG, but its suppose to. The hustle is still the same. Which I respect his hustle. He makes real moves and is relentless which is how a hungry artist should be.

Who the fuck is progressing in this genre like Mars is? I mean really...

Tim you are too young to understand all this. Too young to be passionate about anything. You can sit here and complain about others opinions or about what i think.. End of the day it doesn't matter. Step your fucking music game up tho and pick up knowledge from the ones that have been around for a while. You have a lot to learn.

That's real talk.

It's The M To The A To The R To The What?
I Never Gave A Fuck About A Goddamn Slut

Sep 16, 2008
lol so basically you're saying you like sids because its h6rr6rc6re. I'm saying i like mars attacks because it's better MUSIC. SIDS is good, but mars attacks shatters it

Sep 16, 2008
nothing you typed was fact, all opinions. Maybe someday you will realize that other people may have different opinions than yourself