Favorite mars release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What's your favorite mars release?

• S.I.D.S.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Mars Attacks

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • School House Glock

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 16, 2008
WTF? Jedi?

Empire has all the makings of a classic movie. Its the low point of any story line, the villain reigns supreme, it isn't Disneyisc in its story like Jedi. It is better than any of the other movies combined.

Plus there are Tauntauns, Ice Wampa's, AT-AT's. Jedi is the better movie.. give me a fucking break.

With jedi they really toend down the content. Made it somewhat "kiddy" with ewoks, lame jokes, etc. The ending was sick as fuck though, i bet some kids shit their pants with that sideous shit and vader offing his amsk LOLOL. New hope is the best. It follows the common baseline of legends like the oydssey and the iliad. The movie is so well put together and you can tell lucas knew 100 percent what he was doing. Emprie strikes back was boring as shit, get the fuck out

Feb 23, 2003
Mars released SIDS at a very young age. While it being a sophomore release from mars it proved to be still one of the most well known and sickest horrorcore albums to date. Since it was his first release he just spit how ever he felt and not giving a shit what everyone else thought.... now its all about the money and with that the music changed.

You people think just because an album has "studio quality" it makes it good. You say you appreciate horrorcore? I say you have no fucking idea what horrorcore is! What mars is doing now is not horrorcore what Mars is doing now is making west coast rap with a horror tinge.

The fact is Mars came with the sickest lyrics ever and made some of the best and well known tracks in the horrorcore scene.

so again..... FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT THINK SIDS WAS THE SHIT! I refuse to say that these two eps are better than SIDS because quite frankly they arnt.

RAPE THEM HOES!

YOU NOT HAPPY WITH HIS RECENT PROJECTS?

Feb 23, 2003
no

i have said this many times.

mars needs to stop trying to pander to bay area fans and just drop some sick horrorcore shit like he is used to do.
I THINK MARS LOOKS AT IT MORE LIKE A BUSINESS TO TRYIN TO GAIN MORE FANS (more money) AND IF THAT MEANS TONING IT DOWN TO DO THAT THEN THATS WHAT HES GOING TO DO.. MARS WANTS TO KEEP HIS HARDCORE FANBASE (like you and i) BUT ALSO GAIN MORE NEW FANS AND BECOME A BIGGER ARTIST.. I THINK MARS FEELS THAT HE GREW OUT OF THAT OLD STYLE ALSO BUT I FEEL WHAT YOUR SAYIN THO

May 24, 2002
I THINK MARS LOOKS AT IT MORE LIKE A BUSINESS TO TRYIN TO GAIN MORE FANS (more money) AND IF THAT MEANS TONING IT DOWN TO DO THAT THEN THATS WHAT HES GOING TO DO.. MARS WANTS TO KEEP HIS HARDCORE FANBASE (like you and i) BUT ALSO GAIN MORE NEW FANS AND BECOME A BIGGER ARTIST.. I THINK MARS FEELS THAT HE GREW OUT OF THAT OLD STYLE ALSO BUT I FEEL WHAT YOUR SAYIN THO
no doubt, not knocking mars;s hustle but im just not feeling what hes doing now all that much