ESPN - JaMarcus Russell To Be Released This Week ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i hate that fat piece of shit. i hope they release him fast ... and jason cambell, its going to be the same as if he were in washington. all bad ... another fucked up season. damn ...
look at Jason Campbell's stats in Washington compared to Russell's stats in Oakland

Campbell is much better than Russell... and his stats have gotten better every year... if you look at last year... Washington was one of the worst teams in rushing offense... and ranked 16 in passing offense... (not great... but not terrible... better than being ranked 32nd...)

if we can get our run game going, Campbell won't have to do TOO much

give him a chance and see what he can do... it can't be worse than last year

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Russell will NEVER be anywhere near the caliber quarterback that Jeff George was. George wasn't an all-time great by any means, but he had a decent and established NFL career, throwing for almost 30,000 yards, over 150 TD's, and a career passer rating above 80. Russell will be lucky if he even makes another team as a third-stringer. It wouldn't surprise me if he's started his last game in the NFL.
Jeff george cud get off the couch rite now, study the playbook 4 an hour & play better than jemarcus russel. worst football player ever.

Aug 9, 2006
jamarcus gonna be workin at a grocery store after the raiders cut him.

i dont know about Campbell bein a real good QB.we should draft Jake Locker next year, but he'll probably be the first overall pick and i dont think the Raiders gonna be havin the first pick next year.
its safe to say that with all the garnette money that al burned for him, he wont be taking your job anytime soon...im not even sure he would be suited for the job, i dont want some big loppy nigga fumbling my "organic" eggs on the way to the basket when i shop at raleys

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The lazy fuck has no work ethic.. I hear people always telling me how they see him at random places and always tell him he sucks, and his response is always "yea but I'm ballin"
the sad part is, he's kinda right though. unless you're a raider fan lol

Dec 2, 2006
The lazy fuck has no work ethic.. I hear people always telling me how they see him at random places and always tell him he sucks, and his response is always "yea but I'm ballin"
Yeah, I doubt very much people walk up to Russell and tell him he sucks. lol. Your people are either bullshitting or you are. Russell has an attitude about him and if "your pepole" ran into him in traffic He wouldn't give you the time of day so quit it. But we will let you tell it.

I agree with him being lazy and having no work ethic though.