ESPN - JaMarcus Russell To Be Released This Week ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
noone will sign russell even as a third string. russell has a strong arm but he doesnt have enough accuracy to make any team let alone a practice squad anywhere. I doubt he even makes in in an indoor football league with his lacking abillity to hit a receiver

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I was a first like lets give him a shot after the first few games of JR eating dick I was like fuuuuck this Guy.

I remember an article about shit for brains JR being praised by a QB coach who worked with tom brady saying Jr is one of the best he'seen.. bitch please

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I was a first like lets give him a shot after the first few games of JR eating dick I was like fuuuuck this Guy.

I remember an article about shit for brains JR being praised by a QB coach who worked with tom brady saying Jr is one of the best he'seen.. bitch please

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Unfortunately for russell he had too much hype coming into the pros and got stuck on a team that didnt know how to groom a young QB. He will land somewhere with a proven QB to learn behind
only hype he had was the fact that he could throw it a mile but everyone on espn thought he came out too early....he went #1 in a weak draft for QB's....and he had his entire first year to sit and learn....tha fact that he didnt sealed his fate

Jun 1, 2002

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley

JaMarcus Russell has beefed up to 300 pounds, a league source tells Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post.

Russell was already overweight at 290, so he's sliding in the wrong direction. We'd say his imminent release might motivate the former No. 1 overall pick to get in shape, but history has proven that won't be the case. The "move JaMarcus to right tackle" jokes are coming fast and furious now. If Russell puts on about 20 more lbs., he could play five-technique end in Oakland's new 3-4 sets.

Mar 10, 2007
The lazy fuck has no work ethic.. I hear people always telling me how they see him at random places and always tell him he sucks, and his response is always "yea but I'm ballin"

Dec 9, 2005
What makes this worse is the insane amount of money he was given, and the fact that he held out and turned out to be the pile of shit most of us thought he would be anyways.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
jamarcus gonna be workin at a grocery store after the raiders cut him.

i dont know about Campbell bein a real good QB.we should draft Jake Locker next year, but he'll probably be the first overall pick and i dont think the Raiders gonna be havin the first pick next year.

Apr 14, 2008
i hate that fat piece of shit. i hope they release him fast ... and jason cambell, its going to be the same as if he were in washington. all bad ... another fucked up season. damn ...