eBay User ID benjamin_gates1776 ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
i just wanna ask 1 more time to see if it gets answered this time. if you sent a big dollar amount package in the mail. did you send with delivery confirmation? and if not why not? cuzz if you provided a confirmation number to pay pal you would not have lost your money

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i just wanna ask 1 more time to see if it gets answered this time. if you sent a big dollar amount package in the mail. did you send with delivery confirmation? and if not why not? cuzz if you provided a confirmation number to pay pal you would not have lost your money
so true

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I've always trusted my buyers and never had to use delivery confirmation before. I did not ask for delivery confirmation in this case (my mistake). The buyer seen that and took full advantage of it.

Jun 12, 2002
My question is, similar to Benjamin_gates, if you sold him 15 CDs, when you go to the post office with the package you would have to send it priority, I recently sold about 13 CDs when when it took it to the post office it cost about $18 to ship it and when I asked how much it cost to ship the item priority they said that was priority because at that weight it could only be shipped priority. So it seems like he asked you where the package was and you claimed you had shipped it first class to explain why it was taking so long for it to get to him but he caught on to this and cancelled the order because he knew it had to shipped priority so he thought you were trying to rip him off since you were lying to him about the shipping.
How do you explain this CashFlow420.....

Dec 26, 2009
I've always trusted my buyers and never had to use delivery confirmation before. I did not ask for delivery confirmation in this case (my mistake). The buyer seen that and took full advantage of it.
you expect anyone to believe that you have never put a delivery confirmation number for any package? and all of a sudden out of nowhere this guy just does a random chargeback on you for what you call big money ($53.20) im not buying that one....