eBay User ID benjamin_gates1776 ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Has anyone ever dealt with benjamin_gates1776 before? He seems to beleive that since I didn't ship his items priority mail he deserves a refund. wtf

Some of the buyers claims in the resolution center are absolutely ridiculous! If you have not blocked this guy, I suggest that you do now!

"Buyer's message:
"i messaged you through ebay and you never replied as i stated in that message you charged $27 shipping so therefore should have been sent priority and i would have them "

"Buyer's message:
if you dont send priority why you overcharge on shipping then? i think thats very much against ebay policy, you cant send 15 cds 1st class unless you send them individually"

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Foreal? He's an avid collector and likes to sell a lot too.. Not too sure if he keeps hold of much of his stuff though..

DOne deals with him two or three times.. The first ones were great, he communicated well, paid on time..

3rd time - i cocked up his order, but sorted it out. He accused me of lagging cause i didn't wanna sell - which was untrue.. I sent them to alex187gangsta in error! DDDDDDDDUUUUH. Whilst sorting out the order - he filed a claim against me & got his money back, when HE KNEW i was in the process of gettin it back off Alex.
Cause i wanted to PROVE to him i dont fuck around, i offered to send em again, so he bought again. Asked him to tell me when he received, he never did - I tracked it FREE this time, saw it got to destination and left it as that. Think dude owns a label or a store out in TX.. 5th Street Records. He's down with Crime Life here and by all accounts is straight.. Just gettin on his soap box with you for no damned reason i guess Cashflow..

As the compadre Sincere often says.. 'Don't Look The Gift Horse In The Mouth!' Duke did that and kicked it in the knees to make sure the damn steed don't keal over! oh well.

Jun 24, 2006
I had a member on here who got mad at me because I told him since he couldn't pay in five days as my auction states he lost out on the item. He claimed he got the item cheap and I didn't want to sell it that cheap (i got the cd for 35 cents), I was just done going to the post office. He told me I should have sent him a message, apparently as it is my duty to keep your affairs in order. Then he sent the money, i refunded it, he left me negative feedback, so i mailed him the cd, didn't ask him to pay and blocked his mark ass. you can check my feedback he is the only negative one i have.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=basement-music&ftab=AllFeedback

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Foreal? He's an avid collector and likes to sell a lot too.. Not too sure if he keeps hold of much of his stuff though..

DOne deals with him two or three times.. The first ones were great, he communicated well, paid on time..

3rd time - i cocked up his order, but sorted it out. He accused me of lagging cause i didn't wanna sell - which was untrue.. I sent them to alex187gangsta in error! DDDDDDDDUUUUH. Whilst sorting out the order - he filed a claim against me & got his money back, when HE KNEW i was in the process of gettin it back off Alex.
Cause i wanted to PROVE to him i dont fuck around, i offered to send em again, so he bought again. Asked him to tell me when he received, he never did - I tracked it FREE this time, saw it got to destination and left it as that. Think dude owns a label or a store out in TX.. 5th Street Records. He's down with Crime Life here and by all accounts is straight.. Just gettin on his soap box with you for no damned reason i guess Cashflow..

As the compadre Sincere often says.. 'Don't Look The Gift Horse In The Mouth!' Duke did that and kicked it in the knees to make sure the damn steed don't keal over! oh well.
Dayme! You really went out of your way on that one playa. Hope he doesn't screw me!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
what a trip, I know this dude and its not like him to be like this, but people change right, I hope everything works out........

I'll get at him in a bit and see wassup. Cause your right, from what I know, it ain't like him.

I'm sure he wouldn't even have bothered givin Cashflow grief if he was aware of the cooperative buyer/seller network we operate here! He just tried it on & went the wrong way about it.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Dayme! You really went out of your way on that one playa. Hope he doesn't screw me!
He didn't screw me over, and he certainly wont screw you over.

He just made it real uneasy for me to amend my error, and IMO he has otherwordly expectations.

Also, if he's expecting you to offer tracking in that package, and likes it to be dispatched that way - why didn't he just pay me the extra $8 for tracking as specified in my details! It would've saved a lot of grief & saved me a good £20. THe price i charged for that particular eBay sale event saw me discounting tracking fees too out ma own pocket.

I gave him dates, names, action to be undertaken when it's possible but he wasn't satisfied. Oh well. I think he's satisfied now.. We should get him in here to tell him, if you don't ask, you don't get!!!! U gotta read the policies mangggggggg.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Update: He has officially contacted eBay for a full refund. This guy is about to rip me off for some major money!

The buyer benjamin_gates1776 has asked eBay Customer Support to review this case and make a final decision.

Please give us 48 hours to respond to you with our final decision via email and the Resolution Center. Depending on the case details, we may need more time but will try our hardest not to keep you waiting for more than 72 hours.

May 1, 2002
Update: He has officially contacted eBay for a full refund. This guy is about to rip me off for some major money!

The buyer benjamin_gates1776 has asked eBay Customer Support to review this case and make a final decision.

Please give us 48 hours to respond to you with our final decision via email and the Resolution Center. Depending on the case details, we may need more time but will try our hardest not to keep you waiting for more than 72 hours.
that asshole....just tell him to send it back to you and just sell it to the next highest bidder...tell that bastard to reimburse you for listing/final value fees too

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
eBay officially sided on the buyers behalf. This buyer is officially a thief!

Hi cashflow420,

Thanks for sending a refund of $***.** to your buyer.

Because the buyer received the refund, this case is now closed. You don't need to do anything else.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Jan 30, 2004
they sided with him cause you didn't send it priority even though you never said you'd send it priority? even though he got the cd's and they know he has them?