eBay User ID benjamin_gates1776 ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
i hit the guy up and he ended up working things out with me about a bid of mine he canceled, im not sure whats really going on tho or if i will still do business with him

Jun 12, 2002
Ive bought tons of shit off him in the past, never had one problem, he shipped fast shipped what I had. He's bought shit off me in the past, never had any problem either. Everything was always smooth.

Jun 12, 2002
I actually signed up when I was working for Block Alternatives and we were making Siccmade Gear for Brotha Lynch Hung back in 99 or 2000. I think I actually signed up before 2002, maybe it was a different site back then. I remember Vamps being on the board before he sold the website. Anyways, since then I had no purpose of posting. I don't believe this post is accurate because from all experience I ever had with him was great.

Dec 26, 2009
yup never had any problem with him, everything what I ve bought from him got to me very fast.....I think that if he did the chargeback then he did it from good reason

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Ive bought tons of shit off him in the past, never had one problem, he shipped fast shipped what I had. He's bought shit off me in the past, never had any problem either. Everything was always smooth.
yup never had any problem with him, everything what I ve bought from him got to me very fast.....I think that if he did the chargeback then he did it from good reason
Fuck you Benjamin Gates, ain't nobody from this site buying shit from your thieving ass.

Jun 12, 2002
My question is, similar to Benjamin_gates, if you sold him 15 CDs, when you go to the post office with the package you would have to send it priority, I recently sold about 13 CDs when when it took it to the post office it cost about $18 to ship it and when I asked how much it cost to ship the item priority they said that was priority because at that weight it could only be shipped priority. So it seems like he asked you where the package was and you claimed you had shipped it first class to explain why it was taking so long for it to get to him but he caught on to this and cancelled the order because he knew it had to shipped priority so he thought you were trying to rip him off since you were lying to him about the shipping.