eBay User ID benjamin_gates1776 ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!! Shit. That's all bad. He should inquire first.. Shit, some seller was tryna charge $25 shipping for one cd, you ask first. If you don't, it's the buyer's fucking problem for being dopey.

Can you appeal that?

That's some brain damage shit like Mikal said. Banned.

Jan 6, 2003
This is so fucked up.
I guess you could get back at him with his auction haha. Get that expensive one and file a claim for cracked jewel case, bent cover art, finger prints on the CD, smell of smoke, cat hairs or other ridiculous reasons -Paypal sides with the buyer regardless

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Haha i see he's already listed Gomer Oz Dumar & To Da Curb.. So he definately got my package! lol. That's one way of finding out if it touched down. I didn't get at him in the end, no point.

Oh yeah.. Mikal, ya know that BMW - 6 Caps.. Benjamin_gates is the guy who blogged it as he owns/owned it.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Fuck he caught me bidding on his shit and blocked me! Thats ok, I got other accounts to use, he can't block them all.

Dear eBay Community Member,
The bid that you entered for the item (290462175604) has been canceled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been canceled and as always avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Regards,
eBay

Oct 15, 2004
i dont understand. pay pal gave him all the money back? did you not send with delivery confirmation? if the package was that expensive why wouldn't you?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Has anyone ever dealt with benjamin_gates1776 before? He seems to beleive that since I didn't ship his items priority mail he deserves a refund. wtf

Some of the buyers claims in the resolution center are absolutely ridiculous! If you have not blocked this guy, I suggest that you do now!

"Buyer's message:
"i messaged you through ebay and you never replied as i stated in that message you charged $27 shipping so therefore should have been sent priority and i would have them "

"Buyer's message:
if you dont send priority why you overcharge on shipping then? i think thats very much against ebay policy, you cant send 15 cds 1st class unless you send them individually"
From Texas right?????

This motherfucker bought a CD lot from me back in April and ripped me off..... He bought the lot then said "Item not as described" than stole about 25 cds from the CD lot, including NUMEROUS rares...... EBAY sided with him and gave him a refund and I got totally fucked on the deal.... I lost about 300.00 + worth of CD's.....

The guy is a thief.......

He also has 2 ebay accounts so beware of this fuck......

Not to mention when he shipped back what he didnt want out of my CD lot he packaged the cds up so shitty when they came back half the cases were cracked ON SEALED CDS.....

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
From Texas right?????

This motherfucker bought a CD lot from me back in April and ripped me off..... He bought the lot then said "Item not as described" than stole about 25 cds from the CD lot, including NUMEROUS rares...... EBAY sided with him and gave him a refund and I got totally fucked on the deal.... I lost about 300.00 + worth of CD's.....

Not to mention when he shipped back what he didnt want out of my CD lot he packaged the cds up so shitty when they came back half the cases were cracked ON SEALED CDS.....

Dayme! This guy is fucking notorious for this shit then. He's gonna get his!

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
From Texas right?????

im gettin afraid of those "not as described" claims.. what happened , he had a reason that ebay sided with him ? anything was really not as described?

Jan 6, 2003
These guys have realized that paypal sides with the buyer regardless: it's a brilliant new way to get their money back (=free CDs) now that yall send registered shipping and they can't claim that the package never showed up.

Dec 8, 2006
i got 2 memorex cd-rs in the mail with no inserts before, supposed to be og playa g cds. i opened a not as described case and paypal sided with the seller almost instantly, i lost out

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
WHAT ? so paypal always sides to the Person who trys to jack some cash , or how i have to understand it now?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
im gettin afraid of those "not as described" claims.. what happened , he had a reason that ebay sided with him ? anything was really not as described?
He filed a claim against me claiming "item not as described" I contested the claim but as usual ebay sided with the buyer [as they do 99.9% of the time] and I got fucked..... What this fagot did was than steal Al Kapone - Resurrection & Sinista funk, Sarkastik - Sarcazum, Tech9ne - The calm before the storm and some other shit and sent me back the cds HE didnt feel like stealing from me....

This is why I dont sell anymore..... This isn't the first time this happened to me. I had another moron from Germany who did the same thing. He tho, claimed he never got the package - which is total bullshit..

Ebay really needs to change its policies.....

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
i got 2 memorex cd-rs in the mail with no inserts before, supposed to be og playa g cds. i opened a not as described case and paypal sided with the seller almost instantly, i lost out
This must have been 2-3 years ago....

Now they just tell the buyer to ship the item back with tracking info for a refund..

In my case thats exactly what happened but I was selling a cd lot of 150+ cds and the guy being discussed in this thread stole a bunch of rares and shipped back the ones he didnt want.

That's what I was trying to tell ebay but they wanted nothing of it....