EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS: CELTICS VS. HEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Celtics in 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 6

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lakers fans have a hard time coming to terms with situations that are not highly biased in their favor. don't know how to act unless kobe goes to the line 30 times because the other team breathed in his direction.

Jan 12, 2006
LOL @ cats still hanging on to 2002, and lol @ the lakers not even being in the playoffs yet people can't stop bringing them up. 16x CHAMPS!!! combine the titles of all the teams brought up in this thread and they still aren't touching the lakers(excluding the celtics).

Jan 12, 2006
the stupid fouls have been out of control for every home team so far this playoffs. It's actually really starting to piss me off.
oh now that the thunder are down 0-2 to the spurs you're starting to notice it?? how convenient

lakers fans have a hard time coming to terms with situations that are not highly biased in their favor. don't know how to act unless kobe goes to the line 30 times because the other team breathed in his direction.
you should watch some lakers games before making comments based on accusations still lingering from 2002 when the sacramento queens choked. Kobe gets the fewest calls his way when it comes to the super stars in this league. Wade, LeBitch, Durant, shit even Harden gets more calls then Kobe. You would think they would show the GOAT a little more respect but i guess not.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the stupid fouls have been out of control for every home team so far this playoffs. It's actually really starting to piss me off.
to take it even further, the trend of 'touch fouls' has completely fucked off the sport of basketball.
street games of football are nowhere near the viciousness of an nfl game. but a street hoop game? WAY more beasty than an nba game. nba got people thinking those bitch fouls are how it is sposed to be. no.

no blood no foul breh. bball on the pro.level is hella pussified.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
oh now that the thunder are down 0-2 to the spurs you're starting to notice it?? how convenient

you should watch some lakers games before making comments based on accusations still lingering from 2002 when the sacramento queens choked. Kobe gets the fewest calls his way when it comes to the super stars in this league. Wade, LeBitch, Durant, shit even Harden gets more calls then Kobe. You would think they would show the GOAT a little more respect but i guess not.
the GOAT? you said ESPN was disrespectful just for comparing Lebron's stats against MJ's stats, and you have the nerve to call Kobe the GOAT?

say what you want about people giving Lebron too much credit, but I don't see people saying Lebron is the GOAT or that he's better than MJ

Jan 12, 2006
the GOAT? you said ESPN was disrespectful just for comparing Lebron's stats against MJ's stats, and you have the nerve to call Kobe the GOAT?

say what you want about people giving Lebron too much credit, but I don't see people saying Lebron is the GOAT or that he's better than MJ
I call Kobe the goat in terms of best laker ever, I wouldn't even bother comparing him to Jordan since he doesn't have 6 rings, IF he wins one more though I will compare him, IF he wins 2 more in my eyes he will be better.

Also I hope you notice the difference of me calling Kobe the goat on the siccness where there is a audience of about 25 active members in the sports forum, where ESPN has a audience of millions and has the power to influence a lot of morons that can help determine the legacy of athletes.

Jan 12, 2006
Greatest laker ever? Fuck no. Greater than magic or jerry west?!

West won ONE ring and Magic's career was cut too short due to HIV, if Magic doesn't have HIV he might go down as the greatest of all time. What Kobe has on all of them imo is he has been a factor for to long! He survived the the tail end of the MJ era then dominated in the Shaq/Kobe era then won again during the Lebron era that we are still in and now he is battling it out and still finding ways to compete at an elite level as we get set to enter the durant era.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
been saying this since the refs were trying to give the Lakers the games against the Thunder in LA. That's why I said "The refs played well for the Lakers down the stretch" when the Thunder lost 1 out of 5 games to them

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
West won ONE ring and Magic's career was cut too short due to HIV, if Magic doesn't have HIV he might go down as the greatest of all time. What Kobe has on all of them imo is he has been a factor for to long! He survived the the tail end of the MJ era then dominated in the Shaq/Kobe era then won again during the Lebron era that we are still in and now he is battling it out and still finding ways to compete at an elite level as we get set to enter the durant era.
If Kobe is the greatest Laker in your opinion, you lose all credibility forever to me. Kareem is the greatest Laker ever and it's not close.

Jan 12, 2006
If Kobe is the greatest Laker in your opinion, you lose all credibility forever to me. Kareem is the greatest Laker ever and it's not close.
you continue to lose all credibility with me because you obviously continue to show you know nothing about the Lakers, if Kareem was the greatest Laker ever his statue would be sitting outside of the Staples center and not Magics, playing for another squad and winning a title with another team doesn't help make you greatest LAKER of all time.

IMO its between Magic and Kobe, I can live with either or I just think it's Kobe but I'm not going to say someone is wrong because they think its Magic, I'm sure a lot of people agree with that statement.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Even if the Heat win it all Lebron still won't get any credit. People hate him so much that I forget what were even arguing about sometimes. The arguments get so weird and off track haha

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Kareem is one of the all time greats, a legend who solidified his career in LA.
IMO, it's between Magic, Kobe and Kareem. as far as greatest laker ever.
i respect the shit out of kobe but even if he ended up with seven rings he still can't fuck with Jordan. never ever.