EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS: CELTICS VS. HEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Celtics in 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 6

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 7, 2004
lol the Miami cHeat looked like shit, and it's not the first time it has happened in these playoffs. KG handed that game to the Miami cHeat, the Celtricks are old as shit and went into the last moments of the 4th and the OT period without Pierce and if it wasn't for a few bone headed mistakes they get a victory. Some one(David Stern) must of been praying for the Miami cHeat. Now I'm just counting down the days to see LeBitch in the Finals turn into a scared hoe in the 4th quarter. LOL @ Lebrick 6 foot 8 250lbs+ is getting guarded by rondo who is half his size yet he tries to hit a game winner by fading away with a 20+ foot jumper. Props to that flopper D-Fade and the Zebras though because they saved LePuta James ass, because in the last minute of the 4th LeFaggot James choked like 3 different times. Hopefully for LeChoke James and co. they're able to turn it up in the finals vs the Spurs/Thunder because if they keep playing like this, it's a wrap for David Stern and his boys.
Your team isn't even in the playoffs anymore. All of this above is just a hater comment. Why people get so mad when miami win and come up with all these excuses,why they won. A win is win last time I checked and the heat is up 2-0. 40+ from rondo,he made history,and it didn't matter cause they taking that lost to boston.

Jan 12, 2006
For real though. You hate lebron so much that you root for your favorite teams most hated rival. That's dumb
Well not really because the way i see it is, the green booger jersey wearing faggots known as the Boston Celtics have a ZERO percent chance of winning the NBA title this season, where the Miami cHeat I give them a 45% chance, mainly due to the Zebras and of course being one of the most talented teams ever assembled. No way I want the Celtricks with 18 titles that will be two more then the lake show. That is why out of the 4 remaining teams the Thunder as a fan of the Lakers was my preference of team to win the NBA title. Really no harm to me as a fan, it would be like Dallas 2.0.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Lol you guys are so mad right now. This is hilarious
I'm not mad.. I hope lebron and wade take haslem and chalmers take the strip club tonite tho lmao. They deserve it.
Even tho lebron did a fade away at least he had the nuts to shoot a game winner and for that guy, that's progress. He was playing pretty timid tho in the 4th and ot imo.

Jan 12, 2006
Your team isn't even in the playoffs anymore. All of this above is just a hater comment. Why people get so mad when miami win and come up with all these excuses,why they won. A win is win last time I checked and the heat is up 2-0. 40+ from rondo,he made history,and it didn't matter cause they taking that lost to boston.
my team has 16 titles your team has ONE so the two should never be mentioned in the same sentence again, also i was just joking and being sarcastic with the name calling of NBA players.Like i said a million times, I could careless about what the Heat are doing or achieving prior to the finals. I hold them to a higher standard then most teams because the talent is their for them to go 16-0 and win a chip(maybe not this season due to the bosh injury). As far as the win being a win of course, that's why i stated for the sake of heat fans they better hope their squad can continue to get away with calls late in games and also get away with missing important free throws, because imo those things will lose them games against the thunder/heat.

Jan 12, 2006
my team has 16 titles your team has ONE so the two should never be mentioned in the same sentence again, also i was just joking and being sarcastic with the name calling of NBA players.Like i said a million times, I could careless about what the Heat are doing or achieving prior to the finals. I hold them to a higher standard then most teams because the talent is their for them to go 16-0 and win a chip(maybe not this season due to the bosh injury). As far as the win being a win of course, that's why i stated for the sake of heat fans they better hope their squad can continue to get away with calls late in games and also get away with missing important free throws, because imo those things will lose them games against the thunder/heat.

Jan 12, 2006
props to the heat though they are well on their way to a 2nd NBA finals appearance, not many teams can say that as of late. Now they have to prove the doubters, "haters", critics wrong because I'm a doubter and beating the Celtics hasn't proven shit to me. But i can see where Miami fans are getting excited. If my team was still in it i would be excited of all their victories regardless of how they were achieved.

Apr 7, 2004
Im not talking history. Im talking may 30th 2012 and your team isn't in the playoffs. I guess Miami heat doesn't play D so everybody is talking the Spurs are going to run all over them. They have one of the best defensive teams in the nba. There players are bigger and smarter then Okc. There's no westbrooke on Miami anybody has to worry about. Miami has a fair shot at the title if they get bosh back.

Jan 12, 2006
Im not talking history. Im talking may 30th 2012 and your team isn't in the playoffs. I guess Miami heat doesn't play D so everybody is talking the Spurs are going to run all over them. They have one of the best defensive teams in the nba. There players are bigger and smarter then Okc. There's no westbrooke on Miami anybody has to worry about. Miami has a fair shot at the title if they get bosh back.
I agree I'm not saying the Heat are going to get swept, I said 45% chance meaning the Spurs/Thunder have a 55% chance when they meet imo. Also when i say 55% i mean the spurs not the thunder really, since that series is pretty much over, but i guess you can't comepletly cont out the young Thunder. I just think the spurs are a more complete team and the Heat will only go as far as LeBron will take them. One thing i know for sure that all the heat vs spurs games will come down to the wire, so my question is which team will close?? I say Spurs will do a better job of that, just my opinion though. Also Poppovich>>Spoelstra.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If you like miami post the avengers assemble decision ur not a fan, ur just on the bandwagon. #thanku
I never claimed to be a Miami "fan," meaning that's not my team. The warriors are my team, but since they're obviously not in the playoffs, I am rooting for Miami. I have always liked Wade, and I've always been a huge Lebron fan from when he was in Cleveland, and decided not to hate him for going to Miami. If that makes me a bandwagon fan, so be it

Apr 7, 2004
I agree I'm not saying the Heat are going to get swept, I said 45% chance meaning the Spurs/Thunder have a 55% chance when they meet imo. Also when i say 55% i mean the spurs not the thunder really, since that series is pretty much over, but i guess you can't comepletly cont out the young Thunder. I just think the spurs are a more complete team and the Heat will only go as far as LeBron will take them. One thing i know for sure that all the heat vs spurs games will come down to the wire, so my question is which team will close?? I say Spurs will do a better job of that, just my opinion though. Also Poppovich>>Spoelstra.
Without Bosh miami doesn't stand a chance. They might win 1 or 2 games but thats it. With bosh back I called it 50/50. No bosh 70/30 in favor of the spurs.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ At least u can admit they dont stand a chance without Bosh. U know its bad when 2 days ago they showed Bosh on screen and said "hes hoping to get back on the court" not even giving a length of time he could possibly come back

Jan 12, 2006
^^^ At least u can admit they dont stand a chance without Bosh. U know its bad when 2 days ago they showed Bosh on screen and said "hes hoping to get back on the court" not even giving a length of time he could possibly come back
If the dinosaur Bosh can come back close to 100% healthy in the finals it will be a blessing in disguise for the Miami Heat, because all the average players on the squad have been forced to play more minutes during crunch time. The experience and confidence they're gaining will ease them into the pressure of the Finals, and there will come a time when Miami needs someone else besides the big 3 to step up and knock down some big shots or be a major factor on defense.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so if chalmers gets traded or released will you abandon the Heat and follow chalmers or will you now have two teams you root for??
My boy is like that because he's Matt Barnes folks. He doesn't really like the lakers, but supports them because his boy plays for that team. He pretty much supports whatever team Barnes plays for. I always tell him to tell Matt I said fuck the lakers, lol. Honestly though, I need to tell him we should party with him down in LA

Apr 7, 2004
so if chalmers gets traded or released will you abandon the Heat and follow chalmers or will you now have two teams you root for??
Probably not but I been supporting the heat before the big three and that was the question he asked. Lebron is one of my favorite players. I don't like wade that much even though he's one of the best. Wade sometimes can be the heats westbrooke at times. He doesn't play good the whole game and them makes a few baskets in the 4th and all of a sudden he's the best player on the court(GTFOH).