EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS: CELTICS VS. HEAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Celtics in 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celtics in 6

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Celtics in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
well what do ya know, the heat won easily without bosh! amazing, unbelievable, how did they ever do it without him?! lol, it was great seeing boston get smashed out, but I got them winning the next one.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
well what do ya know, the heat won easily without bosh! amazing, unbelievable, how did they ever do it without him?! lol, it was great seeing boston get smashed out, but I got them winning the next one.
are you implying that I said they couldn't win without Bosh

I was simply pointing out that they're better off with Bosh, and with Bosh being out, Wade and James need to step it up (which they have done)

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I said they should have destroyed the pacers, you replied to that using bosh as an excuse why they didn't. my opinion was that they shouldn't need bosh to do that and it's just a lame excuse for lebron and wade when they lose. they destroyed boston tonight without bosh, so I was right. if they lose the next game like I think they will, then the bosh excuse will be thrown around again.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I said they should have destroyed the pacers, you replied to that using bosh as an excuse why they didn't. my opinion was that they shouldn't need bosh to do that and it's just a lame excuse for lebron and wade when they lose. they destroyed boston tonight without bosh, so I was right. if they lose the next game like I think they will, then the bosh excuse will be thrown around again.
Maybe Indiana is just a tougher series.....

Jun 23, 2005
the heat need rondo pierce and KG going full steam, and need ray allen to get his foot heeled asap and knock down some 3's.

if any of two of them have bad nights, like tonight with allen and pierce, then they wont win more than one or two games. and with allens foot bad i dont think they could win more than one or two.

Dec 4, 2006
Did you watch the game? Boston looks beat up. They got upset and mustard up some of that crazy energy and then father time came back and kicked a few players in the ass. Rondo and Garnett will not be enough to push it to seven games.
No I didn't, I was too busy having fun at the Golf range ...

but you can't say "oh Miami will beat Boston" ..

Give them a day rest and they'll be back..the EC Finals is going to game 7...trust me!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i'm baffled and stunned by these heat in 6 and heat in 7 predictions. Dutch gave a good reason. But i'm not seeing it at all.
Like localstar907 said Boston looks beat up. pierce has no lift when he makes shots, and ray allen was really feeling himself today going into the paint tonite. and Rondo looked like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
HOWEVER, it takes a team to win an NBA championship, and the heat cant win it all with only 2 players.

Jan 18, 2006
damn Celtics made some adjustments, uh oh i dont want to get ahead of myself but like i said Lebron and Wade wont be combining for 70 pts. and that could end up losing them this series.